emboss your chosen images on Glossy White card stock using VersaMark
ink and Clear Stampin' Emboss powder. Bold images work best for this
2) Ink your brayer with a light color of ink, and bray your card stock.
3) Use a sticky note or scrap paper cut to desired shapes and sizes to cover portions of your card stock.
4) Ink your brayer with a darker color of ink, and bray your card stock again.
5) Repeat process if extra layers desired.
6) Remove paper scraps and wipe embossed images to remove excess ink.