I am in a gal's downline who sends a card or 3-D item to her top 30 in sales every month. She has thousands in her downline so I'm always thrilled to be in such a tiny percentage. I can't remember but I think this was for my February sales. It just came in the mail. I took a good look at it and I'm sure she used the Petal Card die (page 197 of the catalog) though it's not obvious when you first look at it. Very clever and darling! The heart pouch/bag has 4 tiny "For You" cards in it. She used lots of products to create this. See what you can identify!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.