Preface: this is now back to being an ANNUAL catalog.
I love this time of year. Catalog transition time is exciting for me. I cannot wait to see the new treasures in the new catalog! Something new this year is that I get to see the catalog weeks earlier than usual. Stampin' Up! is sending them in every demonstrator's first personal order on June 1 or after. Naturally I will be placing an order on June 1 especially since we also begin our ability to buy sneak peek items out of the new catalog (often at an added discount) along with the chance to buy one of our Level-2 hostess sets and one Level-3 set from that upcoming catalog. The "Last Chance" List (formerly known as the "Retiring List") comes out June 1 as well so it'll be easy-peasy to buy for myself to see that catalog very, very soon..
If you would like to do get in on all this insider fun, simply sign up to join me as a demonstrator (the Simple Steps to do so are in the right column on this blog in the "Pages" section – 4th page from the top). For only $75, from now through May 31 you can buy a specially created Starter Kit focusing on scrapbooking (but it makes you a demonstrator for peanuts) PLUS I will add any items as my gift valued at $26 or less. You can then be part of all the fun I'm having!
If this is not the right time for you then here's the skinny on earning one FREE or buying one/some. (I say "some" because I keep 3 on hand – one in the map pocket on the driver's door of my car, one at my nightstand and one at my desk – you never know where you need inspiration – I often find it at a red traffic light!)
DEADLINE for all pre-orders = June 15
EXPECTED SHIPPING DATE = within hours of my receiving them. Stampin' Up! will begin shipping them to demonstrators on June 17. I ALWAYS post on this blog when I know they're arriving or when they come in. Then I post again when I ship them. From start to finish, the turnaround is HOURS. I can only accept pre-orders (per the Direct Sales Assoc. rules) 30 days in advance and I sincerely believe I will be within that timeframe. It's a fun and crazy time in our household and everyone helps. "All hands on deck!!" when that UPS guy drives up.
How to earn one FREE:
- Place any order of $75 or more now thru MAY 31 and I will give you one free catalog.
- Place any order of $150+ from JUNE 1 – JUNE 15 and I will give you one free catalog.
How to pre-order one NOW through June 15
- Go into the Pay Pal storefront in the upper right of this blog. It has a star on it and is large.
- If you cannot see the store to the upper right of this blog home page or if you cannot open it, your computer settings are simply not compatible. No worries. If that's the case, please just go into the Pay Pal Web Site and use the Send Money feature to proactively pay me. Send the appropriate amount to firstname.lastname@example.org and please put "Catalog Pre-Order" in the subject line. Using Pay Pal also includes free Delivery Confirmation.
- Mail me a check. If you are not a Pay Pal user and do not want to go that route, a check is just fine. Email me personally for my home address as I prefer to not post it publicly.
Catalog price breakdown:
Each catalog is $3.95 no matter how many you buy (that price is below my cost of $4.15)
Shipping for 1 is $4.95 via Priority Flat Rate Envelope
TOTAL COST FOR 1 = $8.90
Shipping for 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 is $9.95 via Priority Flat Rate Box (I may be able to squeeze 7 in but I'm not sure about the size of the catalog yet – will it be the same size as last time or larger like the old annual one? not sure until I see it). Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
Are you excited????????? I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!