Demonstrator Starter Kit promotion recap – I am offering my personal promotion which I created before I knew of Stampin' Up!s. To eliminate confusion, here's a recap of who is offering what:
- From now thru July 15 – Stella will give you $40 in any products of your choice if you sign up with me and the $199 Starter Kit.
- From July 15 through August 31, Stampin' Up! is offering a $85 Mini Starter Kit. See the customizable kit here though you will be signing up online: Download US_mini_starter_kit July 2009
- From July 15 through August 31, Stampin' Up! is adding $43.65 in EXTRAS FREE (all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads plus one pack of In Color assorted card stock – 8-1/2" x 11") to the $199 standard Starter Kit. Here's the standard Starter Kit form so you can see what you can customize: Download US_start_kit_0609
- Will Stella give me her $40 bonus if I sign up on July 15 with either of Stampin' Up!s promotions as her promotion and the corporate ones overlap for one day? Yes (I'm a nice guy as the SU ones were a surprise to me) but only if you sign up before my promotion ends July 15 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- JULY 15 I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN – I leave on a former college roommate's fun-and-frolic-by-the-beach junket (planned months ago) on Sunday, July 12. I will return home in the late evening of July 15. Signing up online is easy but I want you to know I'll be unavailable for a short 3-day period.
Substitutions in either the Mini or Standard Starter Kit must be apples for apples. For instance, the Mini Starter Kit includes a $28.95 stamp set. Swap it out for any other stamp set which is priced at $28.95 or less. You cannot swap it out for 3 spools of ribbon or 4 ink pads or whatever. Swaps are for a like-item and you cannot pay the difference if you want to go over its value.
To sign up any time, use the password stellarstamps when prompted. The "Simple Steps to sign up…." are in the Pages column on the right side of this blog.