Homecoming week at her all girl's high school is HUGE. Very spirited and full of crazy activities. Tonight's the dance. It's the only dance where girls are allowed to attend without a date and it's the least formal of all the dances. She couldn't find anyone she felt comfortable asking so she and her friend, Amy, who is also going date-less, just went together. Kirsten's home from college so she was very sweet to do her make-up for her little sister. Photos taken at our house.
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.