Last Thursday, Cathy (friend and downline) had me block off a couple hours at home for a belated birthday celebration. I had NO clue what she was up to. At the appointed hour (9:15 AM) Cathy showed up carrying a gorgeous tea tray filled with pastries from the delicious European cafe & bakery down the street, coffee from there as well, cream, flowers and everything she used (cup, creamer, teapot as a vase, tray) was mine to keep. I had to take a photo of it before diving in. What a thoughtful, lovely gift and what a lucky girl I am to have such a dear friend! Oh, and I didn't have to share either!!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.