Daughter Kirsten (almost 20 – the blonde) and one of her best friends from high school, Olivia, posed at a New Year's Eve party last night. When I saw the photo I asked "what is going on with those candles behind you??" We visit Disneyland annually and they remind me of decor in the Haunted House. Too funny! I think it's cool and I want candles that look like that in my candelabras! (that is if I had candelabras, LOL). Spooky!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.