My downline Sarah sent me this card that I received this week. I love its clean lines – my favorite style! Sarah used Greenhouse Garden (pg. 94 IB&C) and the colors Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay (pg. 155 and both In Colors only available through June). Ribbon is our 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain in Rich Razzleberry (pg. 182 IB&C). Punch is our Eyelet Border (pg. 187 IB&C).
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.