Am in a swap with 19 other demonstrators. I love clean lines. A downline made a similar card that she shared with me last summer and I just love it so much I wanted to see it again using some new Designer Series Paper and new ribbon. Here's the card and ingredients are beneath it. Oh, and I did most of them using the colors in this first photo but I ran out of Olive Olive so a few have So Saffron in the flowers.
How did I choose the colors? I looked at the list of colors in the new Designer Series Paper Sweet Pea and chose based on the piece of paper I wanted to use. It's hard to see but the DSP has small circles in Taken with Teal. The other colors are So Saffron and Old Olive. Why invent the wheel when Stampin' Up! lists all the colors in all of our paper? Where do they list it, you ask? Right beneath the name of each of our Designer Series Papers. For instance, go to page 33 of the Occasions mini and see the list of all colors used in Sweet Pea. Takes the guesswork out of it!
- Card stock: Taken with Teal, So Saffron & Old Olive
- Ink: Taken with Teal
- Designer Series Paper – Sweet Pea (pg. 33 Occasions mini catalog)
- Well Scripted stamp set (pg. 19 Occasions)
- Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon (pg. 27 Occasions)
- Bigz Die – Flower Daisies #2 (pg. 199 IB&C)
- Rhinestone Brads (pg. 179 IB&C)
- Stamp-a-ma-Jig (pg. 191 IB&C)