Both of my children attended different single-gender, private high schools and, coincidentally, both have the same school colors (red and gold). I am attending my younger daughter's SWAP day today/Wednesday. SWAP is an acronym for Swap With A Parent. She gets to stay home if a parent attends mini classes on her behalf. Lucky! I am gifting 3 of the brooches below to staff at her high school and 1 to a friend who works at my son's former high school (and my other son's future high school). Wanted to share before I give them away.
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.