Warning: this album has about 700 photos in it! It's a two-week chronology of our Stampin' Up! cruise to the southern Caribbean, my first trip to Alabama where my two elder children go to school and where my son just graduated from and my first side-trip to New Orleans along with scores of Stampin' Up! project photos. Very much a hodgepodge of photos. It was FANTASTIC trip and a whirlwind!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.