I have precious little time at a public computer so I'm going to hit some bullet points to at least get something out there! I cannot download photos from here 🙁
- It took my downline Cathy and I 10 hours to get here by car. It was a really easy drive.
- First evening, we connected with my roommate Patty Bennett and some of her downline and friends for dinner.
- There appear to be about 3000 (or a bit less) of us here. I heard a speaker say "3000" so it's likely close to that.
- The Gathering Place and side areas areas are amazing! Hundreds of samples.
- Memento Mall shopping includes a fabulous craft tote from our Greenhouse Gala DSP plus a matching laptop case. I got both. T-shirts that read "Stampin' Up!" over a filigree in either red or pink ( I got both). Samplers of our new Designer Series Paper, ribbon and punches. Christmas ornament. Pens. Rulers with logo on them. Keychain. Single stamp that says "Share What You Love" or it says "Share what you love, love what you do". I can't remember which it is! Apron with logo. Convention charms. Collapsible trash containter with logo for scraps on table at workshop or event. Hmmm…. I know I'm forgetting something.
- Shelli spoke this morning and offered a warm welcome.
- The DBWS will have an e-card builder so we can make our own – hooray!
- Ever run chipboard through your impressions embossing folder? So cute then presenter inked with craft ink and a dauber.
- Our annual theme has a song "Share What You Love" which will be available for download this week.
- I am in the top-100 USA demonstrators again! I find out tonight what spot I'm in. I am seriously just so relieved to be ON the list for 5th year in a row. That is a goal met regardless of what number I am. The Founder's Circle bag is an overnight bag of sorts and I love it!
I think I had better let someone else use this computer…………..