(this card does not open – you can make 4 out of every 8.4" x 11" piece of card stock)
What could be easier, more economical and faster than putting these thank you's together for your own use or to give as a holiday gift to a coworker, teacher, aunt, neighbor, friend, etc… ??? You can tie them up with a ribbon and include envelopes for a lovely gift. And don't forget to stamp the envelope using the same image as the one you used on the card.
Using Winter Post, here are some samples I made this weekend:
Here are some using Punch Pals:
Here is a list of supplies I used:
- Designer Series Paper (or DSP): Deck the Halls (pg. 18 Holiday Mini – Item #120810, $9.95). Note – to choose colors of coordinating card stock & ink to use, see the description for the DSP as it lists the colors used in making the paper. I chose 3 (Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Always Artichoke).
- Card stock: Cherry Cobbler (#119685); Soft Suede (#115318); Always Artichoke (#105119). All $6.95 for 24 sheets.
- Card stock: Whisper White (#100730) or you can use Very Vanilla (#101650). Both $8.50 for 40 sheets.
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (#119669); Soft Suede (#115657); Always Artichoke (#105219). All $5.95 each.
- Stamp set/s: You may use any holiday themed one you have or the ones I chose are:
- Winter Post (#111780, $26.95)
- Punch Pals (#116588, $32.95)
Dimensions of the 3 layers of paper/card stock:
- Bottom layer (solid card stock): 5.5" x 4.25"
- Middle layer (Designer Series Paper): 5.25" x 4"
- Top layer (to write and stamp on): 5" x 3.75"
You can make the cards horizontal or vertical. You can stamp the same image in different places on the card stock making the cards similar yet different (like I've done with the snowflake image above). So many options and so easy-peasy!
Order any of the supplies used on my project by clicking here.