Ok, well, the cards I started weren't exactly lemons. What they were is more aptly described as "not finished in time for the holiday I intended them for." Oops. Life got in the way. I had created 50 bases for a Valentine card. Valentine's Day came and went and they sat. Bad me. So I came up with Plan B & got busy while watching a Criminal Minds Marathon this long weekend!
They are now thank you notes I'm sending to my customers. I'm tickled with the results and very happy to have a solid chunk of thank you cards on hand now.
And my apologies to anyone who should have received a Valentine's Day card from me. Place an order and you'll still get one, LOL!
Supplies used include:
- Love Impressions Specialty Designer Series Paper (Occasions mini – available thru April);
- Elegant Thank You stamp (IB&C);
- Red Glimmer Paper (Occasions);
- Card stock – Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler & Basic Gray (IB&C);
- Textured Impressions Embossing Folders "Framed Tulips" (Occasions) and "Perfect Polka-Dots" (main Idea Book & Catalog);
- Bigz Dies – "Scallop Circle" (IB&C) and "3 1/2" Circle" (Occasions);
- Punches – 1 3/4" Circle Extra-Large" (IB&C) and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra-Large" (IB&C);
- Basic Rhinestones (IB&C);
- sewing machine.