Friend and fellow Advisory Board member, Robin Merriman, gave all AB members this strikingly gorgeous card at Leadership in January. I am obsessed with it. It's just so beautiful to me! I didn't have the sentiment set that Robin used but I found another and used this as a Make N Take at my last downline meeting. I think Robin's looks better but mine ain't too shabby.
Here's Robin's masterpiece:
Here's my first version of Robin's card:
Here's another with a different colored flower:
And here are just some of the other flowers waiting to be put onto cards. I have an assembly line going on in my family room!
I am now going to go crazy making about 20 more cards! If you see an idea that just moves you, it's perfectly fine to copy! If you share it on a blog, though, be sure to say where the idea came from. Many heartfelt thanks to the very talented Robin Merriman!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Fun Flowers Bigx L Die (Occasions mini catalog, page 39)
- Fabric Designer Brads – Sweet Stitches (Occasions, page 36)
- Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (Occasions, page 15)
- Rosettes Vanilla (Occasions, page 16)
- Sweet Stitches Designer Series Paper (Occasions, page 32)
- Glimmer Paper Red (Occasions, page 7)
- Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack – Brights (Idea Book & Catalog, page 175)
- Newsprint Designer Series Paper (Idea Book & Catalog, page 175)
Order 24/7 by clicking on the white button on the upper right of this blog.