Ok, well it's not like your LifeSaver candy needs a "holder" but isn't it a lot more fun to give it this way? Dimensions below photos.
Here's you make it:
- Cut base card stock 3.25" x 7.25"
- Score at 3.25" and 4"
- Measure down 1" from top and draw a 1.5" line from the left score line to .75" past the right score line.
- Draw an identical line 1" below that one.
- Carefully cut on both lines and lightly score the left end between the two cuts.
- Cut DSP 3" x 7" and apply to outside taking care to not adhere it to the strip where the strip/portion where the candy will be inserted
- If you use colored card stock like I did, you might want to add a white area to write a sentiment. Make sure you put it on the side where the cut for the candy is meeting the vertical score line (see photo #3 above) as it'll be bigger.
- Put your ribbon around the holder by adhering it with Sticky Strip
- Decorate the front
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Designer Series Paper Frostwood Lodge (124002 $10.95)
- 5/8" Organza Ribbon Whisper White (114319 $5.95)
- Designer Buttons Regals (119744 $8.95)
- Baker's Twine Cherry Cobbler/White (123125 $2.950
- Fun Flowers Bigz L Die (121812 $32.95)