Whether wishing someone a very Merry "little" Christmas with these tiny cards or using them as a gift card, they are sure to bring a smile. They come together very quickly and provide just the right bling.
I made a set of three with coordinating envelopes. This is the final gift for my secret "12 Days of Christmas" swapper!
Stampin' Up! products used:
- Stocking Builder Punch (124095 $16.95)
- Glimmer Paper Silver (124005 $4.95)
- Garden Green Card Stock (102584 $6.95 for 24 sheets)
- Real Red Card Stock (102482 $6.95 for 24 sheets)
- Whisper White Card Stock (100730 $8.50 for 40 sheets)
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976 $7.95)
- Mini Square Envelopes (107309 $7.50 for 40)
- Image on envelope from set Season of Joy (110384 $26.95)