Here's the 2nd surprise gift I made in this swap: I made a set of three 3"x3" gift cards with coordinating envelopes.
This is what I used to make this card:
- Pool Party 3" x 6" piece of Textured Card Stock – one piece of 12" x 12" card stock will yield 8 cards
- Score card at 3" (on the 6" side). Fold in half.
- Punch circle from Silver Glimmer Paper using our 2 1/2" punch,
- Punch a Pool Party snowflake using our Snowflake punch
- Center snowflake over silver circle and using a mat, pierce center of both with a hole and insert a Rhinestone Brad (or a Designer Printed Brad)
- Adhere this piece onto card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Using an image from "Sweet Season", stamp snowflake with Pool Party on a Square Mini Envelope