Who knew a pack of Jumbo Tic Tac's could be so stinkin' cute? I got this idea for my 9th day of Christmas from another demonstrator.
How was it made?
- Cut card stock 3" x 5" and stamp tone-on-tone with small snowflakes from Punch Pals
- Score on 5" side at 2 7/8"from both ends
- Round all 4 corners
- Cut white card stock 2 3/4" x 1 7/8" and round 2 corners
- Stamp snowman from Punch Pals on white card stock and color as desired
- Cut 17" ribbon
- Place ribbon on base card stock where you want it and adhere white card stock on top
- Punch a 1" hole at bottom of snowman
- Fold like a book
- Adhere Tic Tac container with Mini Glue Dots
- Tie ribbon & you're done!
- How easy was that?!