…a super adorable embellished notepad and tiny pen. You know how something everyday (like a notepad) can be like Eliza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady" and transform from a gutter snipe to a "princess"? Well, that's how I view today's surprise gift. I don't know what it is but I just think this is one of the cutest paper-crafted creations I have seen in a while. I am particularly obsessed with the 3-D flower. I am taking it to my office and putting it on my desk… probably just to look at!
Top-100 in the USA since 2006
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Joining My Team
- Simple steps to sign up to be a demonstrator right now!
- STAR Rewards
- The Skinny on becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- Top Ten Reasons for Becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
- What type of demonstrator would YOU be???
- Why should you sign up with me as a demonstrator?
Travel With Stampin’ Up!
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!
Unless otherwise indicated, images © Stampin’ Up! 1990 – present.