Who knew that paper crafts and chocolate went so well together? Today some of my co-workers will get a Hershey's bar wrapped in Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. Yes, it's retiredpaper so this was a fabulous opportunity to make good use of it.
This project could not have come together faster which is what you want when you're wrapping about 30 candy bars. I call it speed crafting! Here's the quick summary of steps:
- Cut Designer Series Paper to wrap around candy (I got 4 wrappers per 12' x 12" sheet) and adhere with Sticky Strip (104294 – $6.95)
- Print sentiment on our Whisper White Card Stock (100730 – $8.95 for 40 sheets) then trim
- Adhere sentiment on Basic Black Card Stock (121045 – $6.95 for 24 sheets)
- Punch hearts using Full Heart punch (119883 – $16.95) and red Glimmer Paper (121790 – $4.95)
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals (104430 – $3.95 for 300) adhere sentiment to candy bar
- Then also using a Dimensional, adhere heart to sentiment
Happy Valentine's Day!