- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; it will be a "wow" moment when you see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price of $19.95 is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay.
Find it in my online store starting Sunday, September 1. Item # 133774, $19.95. LINK TO MY STORE HERE