Last weekend, I had a blast making a whole bunch of cards using some fab new product. The list of ingredients will be below the photos.
One of my teammates, Trayce, had this card on our team Facebook page and I absolutely loved it. I'll show you her darling card first to show you how you can simply squint a little at someone else's card then look away and start making your own with a few twists and turns depending on what you have on hand. This is called "finding inspiration." Try it!
I love her card. Mine are a wee bit different. All the different background papers are from a seasonal stack of 48 two-sided sheets for only $6.95. I loved that they all have one color theme so I could use most of the sheets in the stack. Kept it from being boring when I had optional papers to use.
- Follow My Heart Wood (the set with the Eiffel Tower), #134611, $15.95 FINAL DAY TO ORDER IS FEB 14 or while supplies last
- Teeny Tiny Wishes, clear mount 127802 $26.95 or wood 128748 $36.95
- Banner Framelits Die, $132173, $26.95
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack, #132996, $6.95
- Small Heart Punch, #117193, $5.95
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder, #119976, $7.95
- Whisper White Baker's Twine, #124262, $2.95
- Word Window Punch, #119857, $15.95
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels, #119246, $4.95
- Colors: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Shop for these or any Stampin' Up! products in my ONLINE STORE.