Hi, well this came out of left field but I think I need to share it with you quickly. Bear with me as I explain what's going on that I just heard about yesterday.
Stampin' Up! is having a 1st – they are having a "catalog reveal" event at a bunch of movie theaters nationwide. It is for demonstrators only. We will get a copy of the new 2014-2015 annual catalog AND something else free (a new stamp set? not sure) and the event has a fee. The registration for this event opens this Monday, March 24 and my gut tells me it'd be wise to register the moment it opens as it may sell out.
How does this relate to you? If you had any thought of buying the Starter Kit while it's on sale through March 31 ($99+ tax for $150 of anything you want & it ships free which is a further savings) then you might consider joining this weekend so you can register for the catalog party. I tell everyone everything I can as I don't ever want to make a choice for you or assume. For some reading this, you might not care one bit. Others would jump on this so…. here's what Stampin' Up! just told its demonstrators and that we have permission to share with our customers:
"Introducing an all-new event brought to you by Stampin' Up!: the 2014 Catalog Premiere!
Be the first to see the 2014-2015 annual catalog . . . just as if you were at a star-studded Hollywood movie premiere! You'll get a sneak peak at upcoming new releases (AKA pre-sale products) AND–what would a premiere party be without a bit of SWAG (sealed with a gift)? No one will go home from this party empty-handed!
And here's more exciting news: unlike Hollywood premieres, you won't have to be in Hollywood to see it first! Why? Because the 2014 Catalog Premiere will be simulcast to a theater near you at the following locations!
Pacific Time-4:00 pm
Mountain Time-5:00 pm
Salt Lake City, UT
Central Time-6:00 pm
Chicago, IL (Deer Park)
Dallas, TX (Plano)
Des Moines, IA
Houston, TX (Webster)
Kansas City, MO
Milwaukee, WI (Kenosha)
Minneapolis, MN (Eagan)
San Antonio, TX
St. Louis, MO (Hazelwood)
Eastern Time-7:00 pm
Ann Arbor, MI (Walled Lake)
Baltimore, MD (Hanover)
Boston, MA (Marlborough)
Hartford, CT (Branford)
Pittsburg, PA (Tarentum)
Toronto, ON (Mississauga)
Ever dreamed of walking the red carpet? Well, now you can! Come on out and join us for the LIVE* premiere in LONG BEACH, CALIFORNIA!
Wherever you attend, the 2014 Catalog Premiere is sure to be an event you'll always remember. Download All_theaters_with_addresses_(2) for all theatre locations and addresses.
opens Monday, March 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM (MT).
Monday, April 28, 2014
4:00 PM (PT)/ 7:00 PM (ET)
* The broadcast will last approximately 2-1/2 hours.
** The live event in Long Beach will last approximately 4 hours.
Please keep in mind that when you register, you will not be able to use your demonstrator payment profile and must enter a valid credit card number.
All prices are in US dollars.
Live-Long Beach Convention Center
*No cancellation fee if cancelled by April 21, 2014.
THE FINE PRINT:
- This is a real-time event. It will begin at the same time (regardless of time zone). We will not have any time delay for the broadcast.
- The broadcast will last approximately 2-1/2 hours.
- We will not have an intermission.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
- Please do not arrive at theaters more than 60 minutes prior to the scheduled event start-time.
- Remember: no outside food or drink is permitted.
- Concession stands will be open.
- Attendees at all locations will receive a copy of the 2014-2015 annual catalog. Celebrando will also be available onsite (upon request).
- There is no guest registration for this event.
- Other than registered attendees, only infants-in-arms are allowed.
- You must be present to receive all materials, gifts, handouts, and promotional items.
- This event does not qualify as a Title Benefit free event.
LONG BEACH LIVE EVENT
- The live event in Long Beach will last approximately 4 hours.
- The live event will feature an additional segment following the satellite broadcast. We will not make any new announcements during the extended live event.
- The live event in Long Beach will include a small snack during the intermission between the broadcast and the additional segment."
So, if this intrigues you at all, to join as a demonstrator simply go to http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stellarstamps/jointhefun And, as always, there is NO risk and NO strings in buying this kit. It's simply a sort of membership fee that gets you into the demonstrator "club."
Then, on Monday, you may register for the catalog premiere!
Have a lovely weekend! Today, as it so happens, is Doug & my 28th wedding anniversary. Celebrating it at 3 rugby games we are about to leave for.. oh well, such is the life as the parent of 4 kids – their activities do not stop for Mom and Dad's anniversary 😉