- Stamp Sets – Kinda Eclecticw -135347, c- 135350
- Card Stock – Crumb Cake #120953, Very Vanilla #101650
- Stamp Pads – Crumb Cake #126975, Lost Lagoon #133644, Memento Tuxedo Black #132708
- Misc. – Typeset Designer Series Specialty Paper (DSP) #133704, Starburst Framelits #132967, Bitty Butterfly Punch #129406, 1” Square Punch #124094, Stampin Dimensional #104430
- 8.5”x5.5” Crumb Cake card stock
- 3” strip of Very Vanilla
- Typeset DSP 1”x6” and ½”x4”
- Stamp the circle with letters stamp on the Crumb Cake card stock randomly using the Crumb Cake Stampin Pad, do not re-ink each time, so some of the images are lighter.
- Stamping off on scrap paper first and then on the Very Vanilla card stock strip, stamp the leaf on 3” strip Very Vanilla card stock using the Lost Lagoon stamp pad.
- Stamp the kindness stamp using the Memento black stamp pad on top of the Lost Lagoon stamped leaf image.
- Run the stamped image thru the Big Shot using the medium Starburst Framelit.
- Stamp the Bitty Butterfly in Lost Lagoon on scrap Very Vanilla. Punch out using the Bitty Butterfly punch.
- Put the 1” x 6” Typeset DSP strip in the Square punch to make pennant ends.
- Place Typeset DSP strips on cards using SNAIL adhesive. Leave a little of the pennant end strip with no adhesive, so it can flip up a little.
- Adhere the starburst and the butterfly using Stampin Dimensionals.
Remember, you don't have to be creative to create . . . just copy!
Order any of these producds in my ONLINE STORE.