- Stamp Set– Tap Tap Tap (wood – #134201, clear – #134204)
- Card Stock – Very Vanilla (#101650), Crumb Cake (#120953), Early Espresso (#119686), Cajun Craze (#119685)
- Ink – Crumb Cake (#126975), Early Espresso (#126974), Cajun Craze (126965)
- Misc – File Tabs Edgelits (#133729), Circles Collection Framelits (2 ¾” circle) (#130911), Banner punch (#133519), ½” Circle punch (#119869), Dimensionals (# 104430), Big Shot (#113439)
- Card base: Very Vanilla – 5 ½ x 8 ½, score at 4 ¼ and fold on score line
- Early Espresso – ¾ x 5 ½, scrap
- Crumb Cake – ¼ x 5 ½, 3 x 3
- Cajun Craze – scrap
- Using File Tabs Edgelits, cut the front long edge of Very Vanilla card stock to resemble a file folder.
- Adhere long strip of Crumb Cake card stock to long strip of Early Espresso card stock. Adhere to inside edge of card.
- Stamp alphabet along long edge of card front using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp notebook paper image twice on card front using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp greeting onto file tab using Cajun Craze ink.
- Stamp typewriter onto 3 x 3 piece of Crumb Cake card stock using Early Espresso ink. Die cut using Circles Collection Framelits.
- Punch 2 banners using Banner punch – 1 Early Espresso & 1 Cajun Craze.
- Adhere banners to back of typewriter piece. Adhere typewriter piece to card front using Dimensionals.
- Stamp “hi” onto Cajun Craze card stock using Early Espresso ink. Punch out with ½” Circle punch and adhere to typewriter.
Remember, you don't have to be creative to create – just copy!
Purchase any of these products in my ONLINE STORE.