So Very Happy, Clear Mount 134234 Wood Mount 134231
Wild Wasabi 108641
Pistachio Pudding 131294
Basic Black Card Stock 121045
Whisper White 100730
Wild Wasabi 126959
2013-2015 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack 130136
Modern Label Punch 119849
Bird Builder Punch #117191 (The leaves from the branch are the seeds)
Word Bubble Framelits 132968 (The “chomp” mark)
Circle Collection Framelits 130911
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine 113439
Magnetic Platform 130658
Sticky Strip 104294
Two Way Glue Pen 100425
Card stock size 4 ¼” x 4 ½”
- To make the box, place the 4 ¼” across the top of the Simply Scored, and score at 1 5/8” and then at 2 5/8”
- Turn and place the 4 ½” across the top of the Simply Scored and score at 1” and 3 1/2”
- Assemble the box with Sticky Strip.
- Use the largest “scallop” circle from the Circles Collection Framelits and cut out a circle from Wild Wasabi card stock. Cut the circle in half and save the other half for another watermelon box.
- Then cut out a circle with the 3rd circle in from the outside (the 2nd smooth circle from the outside) from Pistachio Pudding card stock. Cut in half and set the extra half aside for another project.
- Cut out a circle using the 4th circle in from the outside from the Strawberry Slush Designer Paper in the 2014-2016 In Color Paper Stack. Cut it in half as well and save the other have for another project.
- Adhere the three half circles together and send through the Big Shot with the cloud shaped bubble from the Word Bubble Framelits.
- Punch out a branch with the Bird Builder punch from Basic Black card stock. Cut off a few of the leaves and attach them to your project with the Two-Way Glue Pen.
- Attach your watermelon slice to the box with Sticky Strip.
- Fill the box with Watermelon Salt Water Taffy or candy of your choice.
Remember, you do not have to be creative to create – just copy this card!
Order any of these supplies by linking t my ONLINE STORE.