- Stamp Sets – Let Your Hair Down (#133937) and Starburst Sayings (#133185)
- Card Stock – Lost Lagoon (#133679), Hello Honey (#133678), Real Red (#102482), Very Vanilla (#101650)
- Stamp Pads – Real Red (#126949), Lost Lagoon (#133644)
- Misc. – Basic Rhinestones (#119246), Dimensionals (#104430), Starburst Framelits (#132967), 1 3/8” Circle Punch (#119860), 1 ¾” Circle Punch (#119850), Decorative Label punch (#120907), French Fry Bigz Die (#132966), Flashback Designer Series Paper (#133699), Sticky Strip (#104294)
- French Fry Box takes ½ sheet of cardstock (8 ½” x 5 ½”)
- DSP inside box takes 3”x4” piece of DSP
- Scraps of cardstock for punching and stamping
- Small slivers of cardstock cut and crinkled to go inside box.
- Cut out French Fry box and fold up. Adhere sides with Sticky Strip.
- Cut center section only with DSP and French Fry box die.
- Adhere DSP to center section.
- Stamp and Punch focal images.
- Cut one strip of Hello Honey approximately ¾” x 4”. Cut ends to look like a banner.
- Adhere all layers of the Focal image to the front of the French Fry Box.
- Add Rhinestone embellishments.
- Cut very skinny slivers of cardstock and crinkle them up to be the filler in the box.
Remember, you don't have to be creative to create . . . just copy!
Order any of these products in my ONLINE STORE.