Color Me Autumn with For All Things
All images © 1990-2014 Stampin’ Up!®
- Stamp Sets – For All Things w-#135152 c-#135155
- Card Stock – Mossy Meadow #133676, Old Olive #100702, Very Vanilla #100730, Color Me Autumn designer paper #135820
- Stamp Pads – Mossy Meadow #133645, Gold #132141
- Misc. – Decorative Label Punch #120907, Blackberry Bliss ribbon #133668, Linen Thread #104199, Gold Button #133763, Sponge Dauber #133773, Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430, Glue Dots #103683
Mossy Meadow 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” Old Olive 4 1/4” x 3 1/4”
Designer Paper 3” x 4” Very Vanilla scrap
- Attach the designer paper to the Old Olive layer and wrap the ribbon around – securing on the back.
- Attach this layer to the card base.
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to stamp the word onto the Very Vanilla scrap.
- Hold the punch upside down over the words and punch it out. Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Make a bow with two small pieces of Linen Thread and attach to the Gold Button with a Glue Dot. Attach the button to the card with a couple more Glue Dots.
Order the products to make this card in my ONLINE STORE.