This stamp set may only be “purchased” with rewards dollars for anyone with an order of $150 or more.
This is a sneak peek of a new stamp set, colors,and new products that will be available June 1.
- Stamp Set: Hand Delivered (2018-19 host set; 146808)
- Cardstock: Pineapple Punch (146971), Call Me Clover (146969), Shimmery White (101910)
- Ink: Memento Pad (132708)
- Miscellaneous: Stampin’ Blends Bermuda Bay Combo Pack (144600), Cherry Cobbler Light (144576), Ivory (144606), Lovely Lipstick Light (147026), Night of Navy Light (144036), Pineapple Punch Dark (147030), Pool Party Combo Pack (144605), Pumpkin Pie Dark (144577), Rich Razzleberry Combo Pack (144602); 1-1/4” Circle Punch (119861), Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder “TIEF” (141481), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (146927), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear (141897), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Pineapple Punch card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded plus scrap about 2” x 2”
- Call Me Clover: 5-1/2” x 1’
- Shimmery White: 2-3/4” x 5-1/2”
- Run card base through Big Shot with Seaside TIEF so swirly lines are vertical
- Stamp skirt and legs image about ½” from bottom of Shimmery White card stock. Add vertical lines skirt image on top to fit within lines of skirt outline.
- Align top/balloon image to meet bottom skirt image and stamp.
- Color in images with a variety of Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of Pineapple Punch and punch out with 1-1/2” Circle Punch.
- Using SNAIL, adhere Call Me Clover strip to left side of main focal piece so that about 1/8” is showing on the left.
- Using SNAIL adhere main piece to card base so that about 1/8” of the Pineapple Punch base is showing on the right of the image.
- Brush skirt bottom with Wink of Stella.
- Adhere 3 artisan pearls to bottom right of Shimmery White piece.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.