Thinking ahead to Mother’s Day celebrations, graduations, Father’s Day, birthdays….
- Card Stock – Berry Burst (144243); Lemon Lime Twist (144245); Bermuda Bay (131197); Silver Foil Sheet (132178)
- Dies – Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (137547); Layering Squares Framelits Dies (141708)
- Punches – Balloon Bouquet Punch (140609)
- Miscellaneous – Silver Mini Gable Boxes (145568); Lemon Lime Twist Finely Woven Ribbon (144135)
- Adhesives – Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Punch out three balloons from scraps of the three colors of card stock.
- Die cut three squares from scraps of the three colors of card stock, the largest a scalloped square.
- Die cut the sentiment from a scrap of Silver Foil Sheet.
- Glue the balloons together.
- Glue the three squares together, and the sentiment on top of them.
- Adhere ribbon around the box and tie a bow.
- Adhere the squares to the box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the balloons to the box with Tear & Tape.
This is a great party favor. Fill it with candies and tie a helium balloon to the handle.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.