Sign up May 6-31. Pay no later than May 31.
New 2018-19 Catalog Paper Share Includes:
180 Pieces of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from 13 new packs from the 2018-19 Stampin’ Up! annual catalog that begins June 1.
180 6″ x 6″ sheets include:
- Animal Expedition = 12 sheets
- Best Route = 12 sheets
- Broadway Bound Specialty = 12 sheets
- Garden Impressions = 12 sheets
- Graceful Glass Vellum = 12 sheets
- Nature’s Poem = 12 sheets
- Petal Promenade = 12 sheets
- Share What You Love Specialty = 24 sheets (shown in image above)
- Tea Room Specialty = 24 sheets
- Tranquil Tide = 12 sheets
- Tropical Escape = 12 sheets
- Twinkle Twinkle = 12 sheets
- Under the Mistletoe = 12 sheets
This share does not include: Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (cannot cut to 6″ x 6″), Wood Textures (this is not new), or the Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals or In Color 6″ x 6″ sheets shown on page 191 of the new catalog.
How To Reserve Your New Catalog Paper Share:
Email me at [email protected] with the following info:
- your name
- your address and phone #
- the email address you use for PayPal*
- subject line: 2018-19 Paper Share Reservation – this is important
I will put you on the reservation list and send a PayPal invoice on 5/25/18.
Deadline to reserve your share and pay is 5/31/18.
U.S. addresses only
May 25, 2018: I will email PayPal invoices to everyone who has reserved a share, as each group of 4 fills.
June 1, 2018: I will place a Stampin’ Up! order for all the paper for everyone who has paid their invoice.
June 8 – 15, 2018 or sooner: I will cut, sort, label, and package all of the paper for you.
Beginning June 16th or sooner: I will print PayPal labels, and Paper Shares will be mailed back out, if there are no back-orders.
$49.95 for 180 pieces of 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper
+ $6.50 shipping via Priority Flat Rate which includes tracking
* if you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay the PayPal invoice with your credit or debit card. Pay Pal is the only accepted method of payment.
What Is a Paper Share?
When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order new packs of Designer Series Paper from the new Stampin’ Up! catalog. I will then cut the packs up, package, and label them and mail to you. The share will include a sample of all of the sheets listed above. This usually costs you 1/4 the price of buying all new paper and you then have a sample of each pack allowing you to, later, purchase your favorites from the new catalog!
Questions? please email me: [email protected] or simply reply to this email
Many of you have been participating in these shares for the past few catalogs – I appreciate your business – thank you very much! This is a lot of fun for me. 🙂