Option: replace the “Party Time” sentiment with “Happy Birthday.”
- Stamps – Magical Mermaid (144014) w (144017) c, Magical Day (145854) w (145857)c, Happy Birthday Gorgeous (143662), Seaside Shore (141622) w (141625) c
- Card Stock – Sweet Sugarplum (141418), Very Vanilla (101650), Gold Foil (132622)
- Stamp Pads – Memento (132708), Sweet Sugarplum (141395), Bermuda Bay (131171), Crumb Cake (126975)
- Miscellaneous – Glue Dots (103683), Snail (104332), Foam Adhesive Strips (141825), Liquid Glue (110755), Multi Purpose Adhesive Sheets (144106), Window Sheets (142314), Seaside Embossing Folder (141481), Big Shot (143263), Magical Mates Framelits (145660), Layering Circle Framelits (141705), Banner Triple Punch (138292), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (133751), Rich Razzleberry Blends Combo (144602), Pink Pirouette Blends Combo (144604), Daffodil Delight Blends Combo 144603), Gold 3/8” Metallic Edge Ribbon (144146), Iridescent Sequin Assortment (144212), Myth and Magic Glimmer Paper (145601)
- Card Stock 1: Sweet Sugarplum 8 ½ x 5 ½ , Scrap
- Card Stock 2: Very Vanilla Scraps & 1 x 3 ¾” Scrap
- Card Stock 3: Gold Foil Scraps & 1 ¼” x 4”, Myths and Magic Glimmer Scraps
- Card Stock 4: Window Sheet Scrap
- Using the Big Shot and Seaside Embossing folder, emboss the card front. Then cut the following circles using the Layering Circle Framelits: Vanilla Circle and Window Sheet 2 7/8”, Scallop Gold Foil 2 ¾, Scallop Sweet Sugarplum 3”, Inner Circles Sweet Sugarplum and Gold Foil 2 3/8”.
- Stamp Mermaid using Memento Black Ink and set aside.
- Using Big Shot and Magical Mates Framelits, cut a sea horse and the seaweed from the Glimmer Paper.
- Color the Mermaid using the Blends. Cover with a scrap of the Adhesive Sheets and Cut out using the Big Shot and the Mermaid Framelit. Peel back adhesive covering and cover with Dazzling Diamonds. Adhere dimensionals on the back.
- Adhere the layers together, Gold Scallop onto the Sweet Sugarplum, then adhere the window sheet to the underside. Line with Adhesive Strips.
- Stamp Sand and sea Shells and the bubbles using Seaside Shore Stamps and Crumb Cake and Bermuda Bay Ink. Layer the cut circle onto the embossed card front using Liquid Glue.
- Layer your sequins on top of the circle and then center and adhere the Window covering over it.
- Adhere the glittered Mermaid onto the edge.
- Using the 1” Slot on the Triple Banner Punch, Punch both ends of the Very Vanilla 1 x 3 ¾. Do the same with the 1 ¼” by 4” Gold Foil.
- Using the Sweet SuparPlum Ink stamp Party Time on the Very Vanilla. Adhere to the Gold Layer. Adhere both of these to the Card front using Dimensionals.
- Make and adhere your bow.
Remember, you do not have to invent the wheel to be creative, just copy this project! Did you make it with your own hands? Then you have created!
Order any of these supplies by clicking on any image in this email or by linking to my ONLINE STORE.
This Magical Day bundle is RETIRING!