Just take a look at this adorable welcome friend pineapple card. It’s so unique and yet makes a statement. The Old Olive Designer Series Paper on top is a wonderful touch. So much elegance without a lot of effort.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Time for Tags (149423)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pineapple Punch (146971)
Stamp Pads & Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Light & Dark Old Olive Blends (144597); Light Crumb Cake Blends (144582); Dark Pineapple Punch Blends (147030)
Misc. – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (149493); Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White: Base – 5½” x 8½”; scrap
• Pineapple Punch: 4” x 5¼”
• Designer Series Paper: 1½” x 4” (3)
• Bakers Twine: about 30 – 36”
1. Fold Whisper White card base in half.
2. Punch banner ends of Old Olive Specialty Designer Series Paper; adhere to Pineapple Punch
3. Wrap Bakers Twine around Pineapple Punch; adhere to card base.
4. Stamp Pineapple with Memento Ink on scrap of Whisper White.
5. Color with blends.
a. Light and Dark Old Olive for the leaves.
b. You then color the fruit with Light Crumb Cake. Then color over top with Dark Pineapple Punch.
6. Next, punch the stamped piece with the punch.
7. Lastly, adhere to card with dimensionals and you have your welcome friend pineapple card.