During Sale-A-Bration, there are things I recommend to save you $ or to allow you to get more free. A lot of it is simply thinking in increments of 50. Sale-A-Bration is also what I call “stock-up time.” Here goes:
1. Remember the $150 threshold. If you are at $135, for example, see if you can push it up a little. $150 is when Stampin’ Rewards kick in so on a $135 order, you’d get 2 $50-level SAB freebies OR 1 $100 one. However, if you nudge it up to $150, you get 3 $50- SAB freebies OR 1 $100-level and 1 $50-level. AND you then get Stampin’ Rewards which are simply your choice of any product/s you want based on your order total. At $150, you get 10% or another $15 of whatever you want out of the regular catalog or mini catalog or even clearance rack. See page 88 of the mini catalog to see the Stampin’ Rewards breakdown. $150 is always the minimum “magic” number.
2. Just like #1 above, I order a prepaid 12-month Paper Pumpkin once per year (137861). That is $220. I nudge my order up to $300 (see #3 below) OR I have also bumped it up to $250. I do that to get more in SAB freebies AND more Stampin’ Rewards on top of something (Paper Pumpkin) I order anyway.
3. During the SAB period, I mentioned the Punch Party stamp set which is free with a $300 order. Be sure to enter item number 155300 in the Stampin’ Rewards section of your order. And, at $300, your Stampin’ Rewards increase from 10% to 12%. I choose to place larger orders during SAB to squeeze as much, free, out of it that I can. Plus, I get a discount which, you can too, if you buy your shopping list as a Demonstrator rather than a customer.
4. SAB is when I load up on consumables as I’m buying them anyway: cardstock, ink refills, ribbon, etc..
5. It may seem far away but I also mention, every year, that our expiring In Colors WILL sell-out as soon as the annual catalog winds down. Every year I have a disappointed customer who has waited too long to get her favorite In Color cardstock, ink refill, embellishments, etc… We KNOW the 2019-2021 In Colors will retire when the annual catalog ends May 3 (1 month earlier than usual as we are shifting our catalog dates). That means a retiring list will go out in about late March and it seems that In Colors are the first to sell-out, sometimes same-day. Why wait? Get them while you can get something free for doing it.
6. Kits and Medleys. We have oodles of kits or medleys (either all-inclusive or project kits and product medleys) that are really close to (higher or lower) than the $50 threshold needed to begin earning free Sale-A-Bration products. A kit is a great go-to when pinched for time. Great time to try or gift one.
7. Color families: I have had customers tell me that they use SAB time to focus on a color family to help build their whole collection. For instance, a bundle of one of the main color families (10) of Classic Stampin’ Pads is $67.50 (page 144 of the annual catalog). Bundles of all the ink refills of one color are $33.75 (pg. 144). One customer told me she makes sure to get all of the 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock assortments (there are 6 @ $9 each; pg. 144) so she can try every color to see which color she wants more of. You get the idea…
8. Storage: the New Year is often a sort of “spring cleaning” time for many. See page 145 for our storage options and get your crafting area organized and earn something free while you’re doing it!
9. Starting this month, you can order the $60 Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine #150673 (page 170)! Thanks for your patience; the delays were all pandemic-related.
I hope these insights enhance your ordering experience! I am always here for questions: StellarStamps@gmail.com (I don’t use Facebook Messenger or Instagram Messages in my business).