You can create a beautiful card that looks just like this layered birthday surprise. How many people would love to receive this card created with love on their special day? Of course you can edit the colors to your liking, but the meaning behind it is the same. Change up sentiments as well and you have a masterpiece on your hands using the Piece of Cake stamp set..
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Piece of Cake stamp set #148610
• Whisper White CS, (100730) Gorgeous Grape CS, (146987) Bermuda Bay CS (131197)
• Stazon Black Ink,(101406) Gorgeous Grape Ink, (147099) Bermuda Bay, (117096)
• Highland Heather (146883), So Saffron (149555) Blends
• Gorgeous Grape Ribbon (146940)
• Snail Adhesive, (104332) Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Whisper White CS – 5 ½ x 8 1/2, Gorgeous Grape 4 x 5 ¼, Bermuda Bay 2 ½ x 4 3/4, Whisper White 2 ¼ x 4 ½
- Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp lollipop background on Gorgeous Grape panel. Using black Stazon ink, stamp birthday cake and candles on small whisper white panel. Stamp sentiments with gorgeous grape ink. Color with blends.
- Attach a small white panel to Bermuda Bay panel. Attach the piece to Gorgeous Grape panel. Attach to card base.
- Attach bow to card using mini glue dots and you have your Layered Birthday Surprise.
Everyone could use a birthday surprise these days and what better way than creating a card yourself. When you use the Layered With Kindness stamp set, you can create a beautiful card like the one below. So full of color and energy. Of course you can change up the colors to suit your own needs. While you are at home, put together birthday cards for everyone in your family and brighten their day this year.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp sets: Layered With Kindness (151655)
• Cardstock and Paper: Birthday Bonanza (151313), Basic Gray (121044), Smokey Slate (131202), Grapefruit Grove (146972), Bermuda Bay (131197) Whisper White (100730)
• Ink: Bermuda Bay (147096)
• Miscellaneous: Label Me Lovely Punch (151296), Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503), Metallic Baker’s Twine and Sequin Combo SAB (152314), Paper Trimmer (152392), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Bone Folder (102300), Paper Snips (103579)
• Basic Gray card base: 5 ½ ” x 8 ½ ”, scored at 4 ¼ ” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
• Smokey Slate: 4”x 5 ¼”
• Grapefruit Grove: 3 ½ “ x 4 ¾”
• Bermuda Bay: 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
• Designer Series Paper: 2” x 4”
• Whisper White: Scrap for stamping image and punching out
• Bermuda Bay baker’s twine 12”
1. Stamp “Happy Birthday” image on scrap of whisper white cardstock. Punch with Label Me Lovely punch.
2. Tie the baker’s twine into a small bow. Attach to “Happy Birthday” punch out with glue dots.
3. Using die cut machine and Coastal Weave Embossing folder, emboss Grapefruit Grove piece of cardstock.
4. Attach Smokey Slate piece to card base using SNAIL Adhesive. Attach Grapefruit Grove embossed piece to Smokey Slate using SNAIL adhesive. Attach DSP to Bermuda Bay piece using SNAIL adhesive. Attach to card using SNAIL adhesive.
5. Attach “Happy Birthday” sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Attach sequins with glue dots to complete your birthday surprise.
A golf style birthday care is perfect for all the golfers in your life. They take the sport very seriously so when you acknowledge it, they will love you. This care was created with the Club House stamp set and has a bunch of adorable embellishments on it.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Club House (151583)
• Cardstock: Night Of Navy (100867), Garden Green (102584), Daffodil Delight (119683), Mint Macaron (138337)
• Ink: Night Of Navy (147110),
• Tools & Accessories: Golf Club Dies (151580), Country Club Elements (151315), Daffodil Delight ¼” Ruched Ribbon (151311), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Glue (110755), Starburst Punch (14377)
• Designer Paper: Country Club (151314)
• Card Base: Night Of Navy Cardstock 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”. Score and fold at 4-1/4”.
• Cardstock #2: Daffodil Delight Cardstock 5-1/4” x 4”.
• Designer Paper #1: Country Club 5” x 3-3/4”
• Designer Paper #2: Country Club 5” x 1”
• Glue Daffodil Cardstock layer to Night Of Navy card base. Set aside.
• Glue 1” strip of designer paper to large piece of designer paper about 1” from the bottom.
• Cut a piece of ribbon longer than the designer paper and form a knot about 2” from one end. Glue to designer paper layer below the designer paper strip by wrapping the ribbon ends to the back and gluing them in place. Glue designer paper layer to card front.
• Cut a circle using the Starburst Punch and Garden Green Cardstock. Glue to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon and designer paper strip and to the left.
• Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock, cut with the V-shaped branch die. Glue to starburst circle, at the bottom.
• Using Night Of Navy Cardstock, cut with the crest-shaped die. Glue to the starburst circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals, above the branch die-cut.
• Using Mint Macaron Cardstock, cut the small grass shape with the die. Glue to the right of the starburst using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Stamp the sentiment using Night Of Navy Ink on one of the wooden banner elements. Glue to the 1” designer paper layer with Multipurpose Glue.
• Add wooden elements onto the crest shape and the small circles in the background. Then let them enjoy their golf style birthday card.
Everyone loves music and any reference to it be music reflects love. People have a love for music and often they use it to express love and feelings. It’s no different when you create a card using music. I love this card because it expresses so much more.
All images © 1990-present Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Music from the Heart (151674)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (147113); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (147083)
· Misc. – Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144576); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ¾” x 5”
· Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Fold Whisper White Card Stock in half to create card base, set aside.
2. Stamp music staff lines in Memento Ink towards top of the smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp treble cleff and musical notes as desired. (If you copy the sample, it actually is the first line of the Happy Birthday song).
3. Color the hearts with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
4. Stamp “Happy Birthday” under the music staff in Cherry Cobbler.
5. Stamp the piano in Smoky Slate at the bottom right of the Whisper White Card Stock
6. Adhere the stamped Card Stock onto the Basic Black Card Stock, then onto the cardfront.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308)
• Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612)
• Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055)
• Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372)
• Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
• Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
• Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
• Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer.
• Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center.
• On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying.
• Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle.
• Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool.
• Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves.
• Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag.
• Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.