Don’t you just love the ice skating snowman? The card was created with the Spirited Snowmen stamp set and the Blizzard Thinlits Dies. They make a great combination. Having the window in the card adds to the focal point of the card.
Coloring the snowman with the Stampin’ Blends adds additional color to the card. Watch him come to life with your colors.
Stamp Sets – Spirited Snowmen (w-148075; c-148072);
Cardstock – Pool Party (122924); Petal Pink (146985); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento (132708); Versamark ink (102283)
Misc. – Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263); Blizzard Thinlits Die (147902); Big Shot Die Brush (144262); Layering Circle Framelits (141705); Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (144605); Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo (147272); Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144582); Pumpkin Pie Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker (144577); Silver Baker’s Twine (145569); Heat Tool (129053); Silver Embossing Powder (109131); Classic Label Punch (141491); Paper Snips Scissors (103579); Dimensionals (104430); Fine Tip Glue Pen (138309);
Petal Pink: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
Pool Party: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Cut Petal Pink cardstock to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; score and fold at 4 1/4″
2. Stamp snowflakes randomnly on Pool Party cardstock using Pool Party ink.
3. Use Big Shot to cut out circle using Layering Circles Framelits in center of cardstock.
4. Tie a bow on right hand side of cardstock going around inside circle and back of cardstock.
5. Stamp greeting on a scrap piece of white cardstock with Versamark ink, sprinkle with Silver Embossing Powder and use heat tool to emboss. Punch out shape and adhere to card and after that, snip off end.
6. Stamp snowman on whisper white using Memento black ink.
7. Color in using Blends Markers, the use paper snips to cut out.
8. Use Big Shot to cut out snowflakes using the Blizzard Thinlits.
9. Pop out shapes and if needed, use Big Shot Die Brush.
10. Adhere snowflakes to cut out circle using Fine Tip Glue Pen. Take circle and adhere to card under where the cut out circle will be for Pool Party layer.
11. Use dimensionals to attach Pool Party layer to card.
12. Attach Snowman to card using Dimensionals.