You can create vibrant flowers using your Vibrant Vases stamp set. I love how flowers pop off the card and just make you smile. The sentiment says it all and the colors that you use, let them know you took the time to make them perfect.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp Sets – Vibrant Vases (148656);
• Card Stock – Whisper White Thick (140272)
• Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Pool Party (147107); Granny Apple Green (147095); Gorgeous Grape (147099)
• Misc. –SAB Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper (149622); Silver Metallic Thread (138402); Glitter Enamel Dots (146934); Big Shot (143263); Stitched Labels Framelits (146828); Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372); Vases Builder Punch (147040); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Mini Dimensionals (144108)
• Whisper White Thick: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (score 4-1/4”); & 3” x 4” – (x2)
• SAB Botanical Butterfly DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
• Metal Thread Ribbon: 20”
1. Score Whisper White card base at 4-1/4”, fold in half to create card base.
2. Adhere the DSP to the card base.
3. Taking the 2nd largest Stitched Circle and the tag from Stitched Labels and the 3”x4” piece of Whisper White, run through Big Shot and die cut both pieces.
4. Stamp the greeting image on the white tag with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
5. With the 3”x4’ piece of Whisper White, ink the vase with Pool Party, the leaves with Granny Apple Green. Ink the outline image of the tulips with Memento Black and then the inside tulip image with Gorgeous Grape. Punch all shapes with the Vase Builder punch.
6. Adhere the Silver Metallic Thread to the circle with adhesive.
7. Assemble the vase and flowers and tulips with mini glue dots and mini dimensionals; then adhere to the circle with dimensionals. Adhere to the greeting tag with dimensionals.
8. Add a few of the Gorgeous Grape Glitter Enamel Dots.