Create some thoughtful leafy greetings with the Rooted in Nature stamp set. It’s perfect for thoughtful and sentimental cards created for those you love. This Spring has been anything but ordinary so give them an out of the ordinary card from your heart.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamps: Rooted In Nature (148217)
· Cardstock: Mossy Meadow (133676) Crumb Cake (120953) Copper Foil Sheets (142020)
· Ink: Mossy Meadow(147111)
· Tools & Accessories: Paper Trimmer (152392) Paper Snips (103579) Stitched Rectan-gle Dies (148551) Magnolia Lane Combo Pack (149485) Leaves Trinkets (146343)
· Designer Paper: Peaceful Poppies DSP ( 151324)
· Misc: Liquid Glue (110755) Dimensionals (104430) Bone Folder (102300) Mini Glue Dots (103954)
· Card Base: Mossy Meadow cut at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
· Cardstock #2: Crumb Cake cut at 4 X 5-1/4 and 4 x 5 for die cut piece
· Cardstock #3 Accent Strip: Mossy Meadow cut at 1 x 5.
· Cardstock #4 Accent Strip: Copper Foil cut at 1/2 x 5.
· Designer Paper: 3-3/4 X 5 of fern/leaf pattern. Cut in half at 1 7/8.
· Twine: Approx. 24” long
· Fold Mossy Meadow card base in half and burnish using the bone folder.
· Adhere 4 x 5-1/4 Crumb Cake layer over top of card front with the liquid glue.
· Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow on the 4 x 5 piece of Crumb Cake and die cut with the 3 1/2 x 2-1/4 stitched rectangle. *Position the die where the stamped image is more toward the right as shown.
· Ink leaf stamp in Mossy Meadow and stamp off on scratch paper before stamping on top and bottom of die cut piece as shown.
· Wrap twine around left side of die cut piece twice and tie in a bow.
· Adhere Leaves Trinket in copper with a glue dot under the knot of the bow. Set this sentiment piece aside.
· Cut designer paper in half at 1 7/8. Flip one piece over to show the linen print side.
· Stamp the same leaves as used on the sentiment piece on top and bottom of the linen print strip. *Do not stamp off.
· Adhere the stamped linen strip and the leaf/fern strip as shown over the Crumb Cake that you adhered to the card base layer. You may have to overlap one strip over the other down the center so that you leave a Crumb Cake border around all sides.
· Adhere the Mossy Meadow strip then the Copper Foil strip down the center of the de-signer paper strips as shown.
· Attach the sentiment piece at an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown.
· Finish the inside of card as desired and put it in the mail to brighten someone’s day!
Your friends will be so very Grateful when you send them a card with your appreciation of them. It’s always nice to get mail delivered at any time. Additionally, it’s nicer to receive something as special as a hand made card. It holds more meaning when they know you took the time to create it just for them.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Ornate Thanks (149471)
· Card Stock (CS) – Mint Macaron (138337); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272)
· Ink Pads – Mint Macaron (147106)
· Other – Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (152488); Ornate Layers Dies (152726); Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (152726); Foam Adhesive Strips (141825); Tear & Tape (138995); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Bone Folder (102300); Paper Snips (103579); Paper Trimmer (152392); Die Cutting Machine
· Mint Macaron: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 2 pieces at 3-7/8” x 7/8”
· Whisper White Thick: scraps for die cutting
· Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4”
· DSP: 5-1/4” x 4”
· Terracotta Tile Ribbon: 6-1/2”
1. Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
2. Stamp the sentiment in Mint Macaron ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS.
3. Die cut the sentiment and two more pieces of Whisper White Thick CS using the stitched rectangle die.
4. Die cut the design from the middle of the two plain die cut rectangles, then glue the 2 strips of Mint Macaron CS to the backs of them, so it shows through the die cut design.
5. Adhere the ribbon onto the DSP layer using Tear & Tape, wrapping the ends around to the back of the layer.
6. Glue the DSP layer onto the front of the card base.
7. Adhere the sentiment onto the DSP layer, over the ribbon, using Foam Adhesive Strips along the two long sides.
8. Glue the two remaining die cut rectangles onto the DSP layer, above and below the sentiment.
9. Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
You can always have fun in a relaxing tropical paradise vacation. But can you create that scene for your friends and family without actually being in paradise? You can when you use the Timeless Tropical stamp set. It’s a perfect to create your very own relaxing tropical paradise.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up! ®
· Stamp Sets – Timeless Tropical Bundle (153811)
· Cardstock – Crumb Cake (120953); Whisper White (100730); Old Olive (100702); Daffodil Delight (119683)
· Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974)
· Misc. – Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (151252); Braided Burlap Trim (151254); Layering Ovals Dies (141706); Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (151503); Tropical Oasis Trinkets (151253); Early Espresso Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Neutrals Markers- 147158); Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (Pack of 10 Regals Markers- 147155); Paper Snips (103579); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”, 3” x 4” for oval
· Whisper White Cardstock: 2 7/8” x ¾” strip, approx. 3” x 4” for palms
· Old Olive Cardstock: approx. 3” x 4”
· Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 3 1/8” x 4 3/8”
· Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper: 3” x 4 ¼”
· Braided Burlap Trim: 3”
1. Start by folding the card base on the score line and layering the Designer Paper and Daffodil Delight Cardstock together using snail and attaching to the card front.
2. Die cut the Old Olive Cardstock with a scalloped oval and the Crumb Cake Cardstock with a layering oval. Emboss the Crumb Cake oval with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder then attach to the Old Olive oval and then to the card front with Snail Adhesive.
3. Stamp the palm tree image on Whisper White Cardstock by coloring your stamp with Stampin’ Write markers in Old Olive and Early Espresso. Then, die cut with the coordinating die.
4. Cut a 3” piece of Braided Burlap Trim and pull on the ends to fray a little bit. Attach it to the Crumb Cake oval with Mini Glue Dots. Then, attach the palm trees with a mix of regular and mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Early Espresso ink and flag the left side with your paper snips.
6. Attach the sentiment strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and attach a Tropical Oasis Trinket with a Mini Glue Dot.
Everyone loves music and any reference to it be music reflects love. People have a love for music and often they use it to express love and feelings. It’s no different when you create a card using music. I love this card because it expresses so much more.
All images © 1990-present Stampin’ Up!®
· Stamp Sets – Music from the Heart (151674)
· Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Basic Black (121045)
· Stamp Pads – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708); Smoky Slate Classic Stampin’ Pad (147113); Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad (147083)
· Misc. – Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker (144576); SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
· Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 3 ¾” x 5”
· Basic Black Card Stock: 4” x 5 ¼”
1. Fold Whisper White Card Stock in half to create card base, set aside.
2. Stamp music staff lines in Memento Ink towards top of the smaller piece of Whisper White Card Stock, stamp treble cleff and musical notes as desired. (If you copy the sample, it actually is the first line of the Happy Birthday song).
3. Color the hearts with the Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends Marker.
4. Stamp “Happy Birthday” under the music staff in Cherry Cobbler.
5. Stamp the piano in Smoky Slate at the bottom right of the Whisper White Card Stock
6. Adhere the stamped Card Stock onto the Basic Black Card Stock, then onto the cardfront.