You can have fun with the Paper Pumpkin celebrations kit in February. You can have some ideas for so many occasions this year. If you are not a subscriber, you will want to join today so you can receive this wonderful kit in February. It is fun and versatile.
To be a part of Paper Pumpkin, you just need to subscribe today in order to take advantage of this project. Here is a little information about this great kit:
The Lovely Day Paper Pumpkin kit coordinates perfectly with the Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308), which is available as part of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion. Customers can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50 by March 31, 2020.
Happy Birthday to You Stamp Set (item 152308)
Includes 5 cling stamps FREE with qualifying purchase of $50 usd/$60 cad by March 31, 2020 Suggested clear blocks: b, e, h Located in the Sale-A-Bration brochure (p. 8)
Paper Pumpkin is a great way to bring some new inspiration and creativity right to, your mailbox each month. Whether you are a seasoned stamper or new to the craft, Paper Pumpkin can aid you along your journey just with the product.
Subscribe here todayand be a part of Paper Pumpkin celebrations each month when you open your mailbox to a world of inspiration.
This beautiful pink flowered birthday card is delicate and decorated for someone special. You can create a handful for all the special people you want to celebrate with this year. I love to create a card stash at the beginning of each year, however, it means changing up colors and designs as well. After that, you just put all your creations together in a safe place to use throughout the year. Lastly, always have fun.
Supplies: • Stamp Sets: Happy Birthday To You (152308) • Cardstock: Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044), Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper (149612) • Ink: Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad (147052), Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad (147102), Jet Black StazOn Pad (101406), VersaMark Pad (102283), Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends (145055) • Tools & Accessories: Heat Tool (129053), Embossing Buddy (103083), Shimmer Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (149512), Aqua Painter (103954), Sponge Brayer (141714), Basic Pattern Decorative Masks (150697), Delightful Tag Topper Punch (149518), Stitched Shapes Dies (145372) • Designer Paper: Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (149613) • Misc: 3/8” Glittered Organdy Ribbon (147897), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
• Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4” x 11”, scored and folded at 5-1/2” • Cardstock #2: Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” • Cardstock #3: Basic Gray 3-1/2” x 3-1/2” • Designer Paper: Flirty Flamingo gingham 2” x 5-1/2”
• First of all, on the front of the card base, use the dotted decorative mask and apply Flirty Flamingo ink using the sponge brayer. • Cut one end of the Flirty Flamingo gingham DSP with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and adhere to card base in the center. • On the watercolor paper make a light Flirty Flamingo watercolor wash with the Aqua Painter. Set aside to dry or use the Heat Tool on low setting to speed up the drying. • Cut the Basic Gray cardstock with the largest Stitched Shapes circle. • Rub the Embossing Buddy over the (dried) watercolor paper, then stamp the cake image using VersaMark ink. Cover with Shimmer Black Embossing Powder, tap off excess, and heat with Heat Tool. • Squeeze the Flirty Flamingo and Soft Sea Foam ink pads so the foam pad applies ink to the insides of the lids. Use an Aqua Painter to pick up the ink to darken the blossoms and add color to the leaves. • Fussy cut the cake and adhere to gray circle, then pop up on dimensionals on gingham tag. • Lastly, stamp greeting at bottom of tag with black StazOn. Tie a bow with the glittered ribbon and adhere at top of tag with a glue dot.
Have some fun with a push pop celebration. Create this adorable, fun project for any occasion. You can create them for party favors or maybe even a special occasion at school. It’s bound to be a celebration no matter what you put in them.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Little Elephant (145728) Card Stock – Whisper White Card Stock (100730); Pineapple Punch Card Stock (146971); Gorgeous Grape Card Stock (146987) Stamp Pads – Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (147097); Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad (147099) Misc. – Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146971); Whisper White 5/8” Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (146912)); Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157); 2” Circle Punch (133782); Starburst Punch (143717); Dimensionals (104430); Bone Folder (102300); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); round Push Pop container
Measurements: · White Card Stock: Scrap to stamp and punch out · Pineapple Punch Card Stock: 3” square · Gorgeous Grape Card Stock: 6” x 1-3/4” · Ribbon: 17” of each
1. Stamp the small elephant using Coastal Cabana ink on white card stock. Use markers to color balloons then stamp in elephant’s trunk. Stamp greeting in Gorgeous Grape ink. Punch out the image with 2” punch. 2. Punch a starburst out of the Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to the back of the stamped circle. 3. Use the bone folder to “curl” the Gorgeous Grape strip of card stock, then adhere it around the bottom of push pop container using Tear & Tape. Directions 4. Tie ribbons around the grape strip with a bow on the front. 5. Use a bone folder to curl starburst circle, then attach to the front of the container using dimensionals.
You can celebrate the best day ever with all of your friends. Create this golden beauty and add any embellishments. The new products make for some beautiful cards. See what you can create with the same items. It’s so much fun to explore with the new catalog. Having new colors and new embellishments can make all the difference.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Band Together Bundle (151076) Card Stock – Very Vanilla (101650) Early Espresso Cardstock (119686) Gold Foil (109129) Stamp Pads – Versamark (102283) Misc. – Gold Embossing Powder (132622), Heat Tool (129053) Embossing Buddy (103083) Scripty 3D embossing Folder (149634)
Measurements: • Very Vanilla Cardstock 11” ” x 5.5” • Gold Foil 4” x 5.25” • Early Espresso 4” x 5” • Very Vanilla Scrap
1. Score and fold Very Vanilla cardstock at 5.5” to create card base 2. Texturize the Gold foil cardstock with the Scripty 3D embossing folder 3. Die cut the band with the Band Together dies using the Early Espresso cardstock 4. Add this to the card front bending the taps to the back of the card and using tear and tape to secure the ends (gives the best hold on the back of the foil) and then no need 5. Die cut the oval shape from the Band Together dies 6. Emboss the greeting using the gold embossing powder 7. Add greeting to the center and die cut Early Espresso die 8. Lastly, add a greeting of choice to the inside of card and celebrate your best day ever.
Celebrate the good men around you with this card for Father’s Day. It’s a great way to let them know you appreciate all they do all year long. It’s also hard to create a masculine card but this new stamp set makes it easy. Shop my online store here for all the products in new 2019-2020 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – A Good Man (149270) Card Stock – Night of Navy (119793); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Memento (132708) Misc. — Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) (149481); Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo (144601); Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend (144586); Light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blend (144578); Light Petal Pink Stampin’ Blend (146866); Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends Combo (144040); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Measurements: • Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ — score at 4 1/4″ 2 3/4” x 5” – score at 3/4” • Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ 2 1/2” x 4” • Come Sail Away DSP: 2 3/4″ x 4”
• FIrst of all, cut the 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Night of Navy cardstock along score line from top to 2 1/2″. Turn and cut from fold line to bottom at 2 1/2″. • Adere designer paper to 3” x 4 1/4” flap. • Stamp man in lawn chair with Memento ink on 2 1/2” x 4” Whisper White. Stamp “It’s Your Day”. • Color with Stampin’ Blends. • Fold 2 3/4” x 5” Night of Navy on score line. • Next, stamp “Relax Your Way” on 4” x 5 1/4″ Whisper White • Attach Night of Navy to back of Whisper White and then to inside of card base. • Lastly, add the stamped image to flap and celebrate the good men.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!