Send loving wishes to your friends and family with this beautiful heirloom card. Its elegance is overwhelming and beautiful. I love creating things that have an antique look and feel. The Woven Threads Designer Series Paper can give you so many beautiful heirloom type projects.
Stamp set: Woven Heirlooms (149306) or as a bundle with dies (151093) or choose the entire Woven Threads Suite (152184)
Cardstock and paper: Rococo Rose Cardstock (150882), Seaside Spray Cardstock (150883), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Woven Threads Designer Series Paper (149497)
Ink: Seaside Spray (150085)
Miscellaneous: Heirloom Frames Dies & 3D Embossing Folders (152325), 5/8” Woven Threads Trim (149499), Woven Threads Sequin Assortment (149498), (149491), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Bone Folder (102300), die-cutting machine, household tape
• Seaside Spray card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” then folded in half with a Bone Folder plus a piece 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”
• Whisper White: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
• Rococo Rose: 4” x 5-1/4”
• Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”
• Ribbon: two pieces each about 3”
1. Using SNAIL adhere Designer Series Paper to Rococo Rose then that piece to the Seaside Spray card base.
2. Stamp sentiment with Seaside Spray on Whisper White.
3. Die cut frame first then run through embossing folder. Align sentiment behind frame and adhere with SNAIL and household tape
4. Wrap ribbon around two opposing corners and secure in back with Mini Glue Dots plus one dot in front, beneath the ribbon, to hold it in place.
5. Using Mini Glue Dots and your Paper Snips, like tweezers, affix a sequin onto a Mini Glue Dot then remove and place randomly on ribbon. Repeat as desired.
6. Take Stampin’ Dimensionals and attach frame piece to card front.