You can say hello fabulous friend with this very colorful card. It’s always fun to take a different approach when you reach out to friends. Not everyone sends actual cards in the mail any more these days so when this card shows up in their mailbox, you will be a star. Especially when you use this fabulous Designer Series Paper. It’s the deal-breaker.
All images © 1990-2020 Stampin’ Up!®
• Stamp: Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) 
• Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack  , Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack 
• Paper: Best Dressed 6″ X 6″ (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper  , Lovely Lipstick 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock  , Purple Posy 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock 
• Misc: Lovely Lipstick 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon , Stitched Shapes Dies , Layering Circles Dies 
• Lovely Lipstick CS: 5 ½ x 8 ½” ; 1 5/8 x 5 ¼”
• Whisper White CS: 4 x 5 ¼”; scrap
• Purple Posy – scrap for scalloped circle
• DSP 1 ¾ x 5 ¼”; 2 pieces ¾ x 5 ¼”
1. Adhere wider piece of DSP to the lovely lipstick strip and then to the center of the whisper white piece. Adhere 2 thin strips of the DSP to the bottom and top of the whisper white piece. Adhere everything to card base scored at 4 ¼”;
2. Cut stitched circle (second largest) from scrap of whisper white and corresponding scalloped circle from purple posy. Stamp sentiment in memento black ink on the white circle toward one side. Adhere to scalloped circle and then add to the center of the card with dimensionals.
3. Stamp lipstick with memento black ink on whisper white scrap, color with blends and cut. Add with dimensionals on the left side of stitched circle.
4. Tie a bow and add with glue dot to the lipstick.
5. Adhere scalloped edge to the left side of DSP. Say hello fabulous friend.