I am going to create so many of these colorful apple thanks cards. They will brighten up everyone’s day when they receive it. I think it would be great to use colored envelopes as well and make them stand out. The apple green is my favorite of the bunch.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581), Buffalo Check (151372) Card Stock – Real Red (152482); Fiirty Flamingo (141416): Crushed Curry (131199); Granny Apple Green (146990); Old Olive (100702); Early Espresso (119686); Whisper White (100730) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708) Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Blends: Dark Real Red (147934); Dark Flirty Flamingo (147032); Dark Granny Apple Green (146877); Marker: Crushed Curry (147155–Regals Stampin’ Write markers); Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Real Red: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼ ” (card base); scrap • Scraps for punches of Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Early Espresso • Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”
1. Stamp Apple on scrap pieces of Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry, and Granny Apple Green cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out the 4 apples. Stamp “Give Thanks” in Memento Tuxedo Black ink centered on Crushed Curry apple. 2. Stamp 4 Stems on Early Espresso cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out 4 stems 3. Stamp 4 Leaves on Old Olive cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punch out 4 leaves 4. Assemble apples by gluing (Multipurpose Liquid Glue) the stems and leaves (See picture) 5. Stamp Buffalo Check on Whisper White piece in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Let dry. Color white squares alternately with Blends and marker (See picture) 6. Glue stamped /colored white piece to bottom of Crushed Curry piece centered 1/8” from sides and bottom. Glue Crushed Curry piece to Real Red card base. 7. Glue Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green apples to hide top of Buffalo Check piece. Then adhere the Real Red and Crushed Curry apples with Stampin’ Dimensionals (See picture for placement)
8. Send out your colorful apple thanks cards.
This colorful pumpkin thanks card was fun to create and full of love. Everyone loves to get cards in the mail, however, the holidays make it extra special. There is so much love this time of year. Adding the embellishments to enhance the card makes it pop.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Harvest Hellos (150581); Harvest Hellos Bundle (150037) save 10% Card Stock – Thick Whisper White (144237); Crumb Cake (120953); Cajun Craze(119684), Pretty Peacock (150880), Soft Suede (115318) Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708); Misc. – Apple Builder Punch (150663); Come To Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Pretty Peacock ½” Scalloped Linen Ribbon (149751); Linen Thread (104199); Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457); Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104331); Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579)
· Whisper White (thick) 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” & 1/2” x 1” · Crumb Cake: 3 1/4” x 2 1/4” · Cajun Craze: 2 1/2” square for punching · Pretty Peacock: 1 1/4″ square for punching · Soft Suede: small scrap for punching · Come To Gather DSP: 4” x 3”
Instructions: 1. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP panel to card front. 2. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Crumb Cake panel, centering on the DSP. 3. Stamp the Pumpkin, leaf and stem onto the card stock, and punch with the Apple Builder Punch. Note: the leaf used on this card needs to be fussy cut – it is not the leaf that is on the punch. Use the Paper Snips for fussy cutting. 4. Run a small strip of Snail Adhesive onto lower right hand corner of the Crumb Cake panel and adhere the Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon. 5. Use dimensionals to attach pumpkin to the card. 6. Use glue dots to attach the leaf and stem onto pumpkin. 7. Tie a large bow with Linen Thread and adhere with a glue dot. 8. Stamp “Give Thanks” onto small Whisper White Panel and position over the Linen Thread bow with a dimensional. 9. To finish your card, add three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
You can create your Fall giving thanks card with the Harvest Hello Bundle from the Holiday Catalog. There is so much you can do with this stamp set. I love the background on this card which was created using the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder. It gives the card such character.
· Soft Suede: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼” , 4” x 5 ¼” , starburst shape and scrap · Very Vanilla: 4” x 5 ¼” (for inside), 2 ¾” x 4 ¼” and scrap for pumpkin · Soft Seafoam: 2 ¼” x 4” · Vellum: 2” circle · Linen Thread: 8”
Instructions: 1. Emboss the 4” x 5 ¼” piece of soft suede cardstock using the hammered metal embossing folder. Add to the card front. 2. Using the two pumpkin images from the Gather Together stamp set and soft seafoam ink, stamp repeatedly onto the soft seafoam cardstock. 3. Stamp greeting using soft suede ink onto the lower right corner. Add that to the center of the smaller vanilla cardstock. And that to the card front. 4. Layer the vellum circle onto the starburst and add that to the card front. 5. Stamp pumpkin image from harvest hellos using soft seafoam ink onto a scrap of vanilla cardstock and punch it out using the coordinating punch. 6. Punch out the pumpkin stem from a scrap of soft suede. Add it to the back of the pumpkin. 7. Add the pumpkin to the card front using dimensionals. 8. Tie a bow from linen thread and add it to the pumpkin.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Gather Together Bundle (153036) Cardstock – Petal Pink (146985), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730), Copper Foil Sheet (142020) Ink – Cajun Craze (126965), Delicata Celestial Copper Ink Pad (150707) Misc. – Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456), SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), 1 1/2″ Circle Punch (138299), Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646), Tear & Tape (138995), Mini Glue Dots103683)
Measurements: · Cajun Craze: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼” plus scrap for leaf · Copper Foil: 4′ x 5 1/4″ plus scrap for leaf · Petal Pink: 3″ x 3 3/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside the card · Whisper White: scrap
1. Stamp ‘Gather together’ in Cajun Craze on the Petal Pink for the inside of the card. Stamp the wheat next to the saying using Delicata Copper ink. 2. Stamp ‘Season of Thanks’ on Whisper White scrap, punch out the circle & add Dimensionals. 3. Emboss the Copper Foil with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder with the embossing die cut machine. Layer on to the Cajun Craze base card using Tear & Tape. 4. Stamp the wheat on the left & right of the Petal Pink using the Delicata ink. Cut 3 3/4″ of ribbon. Add Tear & Tape to the back of the ribbon and layer onto the Petal Pink piece. 5. Stamp the large leaf onto Cajun Craze cardstock using Cajun Craze ink. Use the small embossed leaf die to emboss and cut out the small copper leaf. Using the embossing die-cut machine cut out both leaves at the same time. 6. Assemble card. Tie a bow with the thread and add to the leaf stem with a Mini Glue Dot.
Take a look at this Fall Colored Trio card that you can create with little effort. Fall is upon us and that means the beautiful rich colors will soon grace us. This card just reminds me so much of cooler weather and nights cuddled up in front of a fire. There is nothing else like it.
Supplies: Stamp Sets – Colorful Seasons (143726), Painted Harvest (144783) Card Stock – Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock (150880) Stamp Pads – Pretty Peacock (150083), Early Espresso (147114) Misc. – Come to Gather Designer Series Paper (DSP) (150454); Seasonal Layers dies (143751), Layering Circles dies (141705), Star Designer Elements (150430), SNAIL adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), die-cutting machine
· Early Espresso: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; · Soft Suede: 2 3/4” square (two pieces) · Pretty Peacock 2 3/4” square; 2 1/4” x 1” · DSP: 2 1/4” x 4”; 3” square
Instructions: 1. Fold Early Espresso card base in half and score. 2. Ink outline leaf stamp using Early Espresso ink and stamp over card base. 3. Ink outline leaf and stamp onto Soft Suede card stock. Die-cut using Seasonal Layers die. Repeat. 4. Stamp and die-cut Pretty Peacock leaf (same method as above). 5. Using Paper Snips, create banner in Come to Gather paper. Adhere to card front using SNAIL. 6. Die-cut Come to Gather circle. Adhere to card front on top of banner using SNAIL. 7. Ink phrase using Early Espresso ink and stamp onto Pretty Peacock layer. Adhere to card front using SNAIL. 8. Adhere leaves to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. 9. Attach three Star Designer Elements to the Fall Colored Trio Card.
Independent Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! since 2002.
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Stella MacKay as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!