Just take a look at this adorable welcome friend pineapple card. It’s so unique and yet makes a statement. The Old Olive Designer Series Paper on top is a wonderful touch. So much elegance without a lot of effort.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Time for Tags (149423)
Card Stock – Whisper White (100730); Pineapple Punch (146971)
Stamp Pads & Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708); Light & Dark Old Olive Blends (144597); Light Crumb Cake Blends (144582); Dark Pineapple Punch Blends (147030)
Misc. – Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper (149493); Whisper White Bakers Twine (124262); Banner Triple Punch (138292); Timeless Label Punch (149516); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
• Whisper White: Base – 5½” x 8½”; scrap
• Pineapple Punch: 4” x 5¼”
• Designer Series Paper: 1½” x 4” (3)
• Bakers Twine: about 30 – 36”
1. Fold Whisper White card base in half.
2. Punch banner ends of Old Olive Specialty Designer Series Paper; adhere to Pineapple Punch
3. Wrap Bakers Twine around Pineapple Punch; adhere to card base.
4. Stamp Pineapple with Memento Ink on scrap of Whisper White.
5. Color with blends.
a. Light and Dark Old Olive for the leaves.
b. You then color the fruit with Light Crumb Cake. Then color over top with Dark Pineapple Punch.
6. Next, punch the stamped piece with the punch.
7. Lastly, adhere to card with dimensionals and you have your welcome friend pineapple card.
Send them the perfect Hello with this adorable bright card. What’s great about this card is there are no real ink pads needed except for black to stamp the sentiment. The color all comes from accessories which are the Designer Series Paper and the Enamel Dots. Adding coloring to the background is one of the easiest ways to take a card to the next level. It’s also a nice crisp and well put together look to have.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Darling Label Punch Box (146855)
PAPER –Whisper White (100731), Brights 6×6 Designer Series Paper (146964)
INK –– Black Memento (132708)
OTHER – Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Silver Metallic Thread (138402), Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
• Whisper White – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼” and 4 x 5 ¼”
• Scraps for punching of Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana Printed Papers
• Punch printed papers and arrange punches on Whisper White Panel.
• Stamp “hello” onto White scrap and punch.
• Wrap the silver metallic thread around 3 fingers and adhere to the back of white punched sentiment with dimensionals. Adhere to white panel as shown.
• Embellish with Glitter Enamel Dots.
• Adhere to Whisper White card.
Create this card for your forever friend. Everyone has that special someone who is their person. This is the perfect card for that occasion. Another reason is just to tell them how important they are to you. It’s nice to know that you can count on someone when you need them. You can also let them know.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Incredible Like You (148708)
Cardstock – Night of Navy (100867); Call Me Clover (146969); Pineapple Punch (146971); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Call Me Clover (147139)
Misc. – Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper (DSP) (148795); Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine (146336); Butterfly Duet Punch (148523); Layering Circles Framelits Dies (141705); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Mini Glue Dots (103683); Paper Snips (103579)
• Night of Navy: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”; scrap for butterflies
• Call Me Clover: 4” x 4”; 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
• Whisper White: scrap for die-cut
• Pineapple Punch: scrap for die-cut
• DSP: 1 1/4″ x 4”
1. Score Night of Navy at 4 1/4″; fold to create card base.
2. Adhere DSP to the card base with SNAIL.
3. Punch 3 sets of butterflies from small Call Me Clover pane and adhere randomly to square Call Me Clover panel with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Trim butterflies with Paper Snips to align with edges of cardstock panel. Attach to card base with SNAIL adhesive.
4. Stamp sentiment with Call Me Clover on Whisper White scrap; die-cut with circle framelit.
5. Die-cut scalloped circle from Pineapple Punch scrap; adhere behind sentiment with SNAIL adhesive. Adhere layered sentiment to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch 2 small butterflies from Night of Navy scrap; adhere to the layered sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Tie 22” of twine around card front.