It’s not always easy to create a card for children. But, when you have stamp sets that make it fun, you have to take advantage of it. Let the Back on Your Feet stamp set help you create tons of enjoyment. Not only can you create adorable cards, but you can let your kids get in on the action as well. This card is just one of so many options.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Back on Your Feet Stamp Set (149385)
Cardstock –Soft Suede (115318); Granny Apple Green (146990); Whisper White (100730); Whisper White Thick (140272)
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (149613)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638); Leaf Punch (144667); Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter (144608); Stampin’ Blends Granny Apple Green Combo (147274); Stampin’ Blends Soft Suede Combo (147273); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332); Die Cutting Machine
· Granny Apple Green: (scraps for leaves)
· Soft Suede: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
· Whisper White Thick: 4 1/4″ x 11”
· Whisper White: 3” x 5”
· DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
1. Score Whisper White Thick at 5 1/2″; fold to create card base.
2. Adhere Soft Suede and DSP to card base as shown.
3. Stamp sloth and sentiment on 3” x 5” Whisper White panel; color with Stampin’ Blends markers.
4. Die cut stamped panel with label die; trim right side of die cut as shown.
5. Punch 3 leaves from Granny Apple Green; fold leaves slightly. Adhere behind left side of label die cut with SNAIL Adhesive.
6. Lastly, attach label and leaves to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and create tons of enjoyment for everyone.
I always love making get well cards to bring a smile to the face of anyone who is not feeling well. Send a flowery get well greeting with the Daisy Lane stamp set. This is fast becoming a favorite of mine because you can do so much with it. The Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper adds a special touch to the card. You can use that paper for so many occasions.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamp Sets – Daisy Lane (149325), Healing Hugs (148223)
Card Stock – Terracotta Tile (150884), Very Vanilla (101650), Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper [DSP] (149478)
Stamp Pads –Terracotta Tile (150086),
Misc. – Daisy Punch (143713), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Perennial Essence Floral Centers (149442), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (133324)
· Terracotta Tile: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 1 7/8” x 3 1/4”
· Very Vanilla: 1 7/8” x 3 1/4”; 3 1/4” x 5 1/2” ; two pieces: 2 3/4” square
· DSP: 3” x 5 1/2”; 1/4” x 3 1/4”
1. Using SNAIL, adhere DSP to Very Vanilla layer, then to Terracotta Tile card base.
2. Punch one end of both Very Vanilla and Terracotta Tile cardstock using Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
3. Ink phrase using Terracotta Tile ink and stamp in middle of Very Vanilla Tag. Adhere Mosaic Mood to bottom of tag.
4. Ink Daisy stamp using Terracotta Tile and stamp onto two Very Vanilla squares. Punch using Daisy Punch. Adhere two daisies together using SNAIL. Add Perennial Essence Floral Center.
5. Adhere two tags together using SNAIL; ensure Terracotta tag is slightly offset.
6. Lastly, adhere tags to card front using SNAIL. Attach Daisy to front of card using Stampin’ Dimensionals and you have your flowery get well greeting.
Let them know you care by sending them a get well gingham style card. This one has a few beautiful shades of purple and is sort of intoxicating. I also love a card that speaks to you as soon as you look at it. The focal point can be the gingham design or the flowers themselves. It all depends on how you dress it up. You can put this together with the sentiment from the Needle and Thread photopolymer stamp set.
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
STAMPS – Needle & Thread (150626 Photopolymer Bundle)
PAPER –Whisper White (100730), Gorgeous Grape (146987), Highland Heather (146986), Gingham Gala 6 x 6” Designer Series Paper (148554)
INK –– Highland Heather (147103) Gorgeous Grape (147099), Coastal Cabana (147097), Lemon Lime Twist (147145)
OTHER –Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), 2 ¼” Circle Punch (143720), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), mini glue dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Highland Heather – 4 x 5 ¼”
- Whisper White – 3 ¾ x 5”
- Smaller Whisper White – scrap to diecut and punch
- Gingham Gala DSP—1 ¾ x 4”
- First of all, stamp Greenery on scrap of Whisper White and punch with circle punch. Stamp Larger flower with Highland Heather (and smaller flower directly on top in Gorgeous Grape), and flower trio image in Coastal Cabana. Die Cut.
- Arrange flowers onto punched circle as shown, popping up large flower in center. Add glitter enamel dot to center.
- Position Gingham Gala Strip on White Panel (don’t adhere) and use as a guide for stamping Sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
- Adhere Whisper White panel to Highland Heather Panel. Adhere Printed paper and then adhere all to Gorgeous Grape Card base.
- Lastly, add circle to card and embellish with more Glitter Enamel Dots and let them get well gingham style.