Your birthday happiness comes alive when One for All meets Happiness Surrounds. What a perfect combination.
A beautiful birthday card that is sure to cheer up almost anyone when they receive it. Also, Granny Apple Green is fast becoming one of my favorite colors. The sentiment from the One For All Stamp set is the perfect size for a grand birthday celebration. Are you almost ready to celebrate? Maybe you could change up the colors and keep some on hand all year round because we always have a birthday to celebrate. Finally, who can’t resist putting a smile on someones face.
STAMPS – One for All (146655-c or 146652-w), Happiness Surrounds* (149744)
PAPER – Cardstocks: Whisper White Thick (140272), Whisper White (100730), Bermuda Bay (131197), Granny Apple Green (146990), Pineapple Punch (146971)
INK – Bermuda Bay (147096), Granny Apple Green (147095), Pineapple Punch (147141)
OTHER – Snowfall Thinlits Dies (149692), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (143263), Stampin’ Trimmer (126889), Glitter Enamel Dots (146934), Pineapple Punch 1/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (146953), Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Clear (141897), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Silicone Craft Sheet (127853)
* = Available only November 2018 or while supplies last.
- Whisper White Thick: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2 and folded in half
- Whisper White: scrap to stamp sentiment on at least 3-3/4” x 2-3/4” that you will trim later
- Bermuda Bay: 4” x 5-1/4” and about 3” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 3-3/4” x 5”
- Pineapple Punch: scrap about 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Ribbon: 6-1/2” and 4”
Birthday Happiness Instructions:
- Using Granny Apple Green ink stamps small flower from Happiness Surrounds to create a background on the Granny Apple Green cardstock. Birthday Happiness
- Adhere Granny Apple Green cardstock to Bermuda Bay with SNAIL Adhesive.
- Run SNAIL on one side of Pineapple Punch ribbon atop the Silicone Craft Sheet. Remove any stray adhesive strands and affix to center of the Granny Apple Green piece wrapping ends around back. With SNAIL adhere the ends to back of card. Tie small ribbon with shorter ribbon piece and set aside.
- Using a direct ink to stamp method, ink the large Happy Birthday image by carefully inking directly onto stamp with each of the two colors. Keep inking till the lines of color meet. Huff (exhale closely to the inked parts to moisten them) on the stamp then stamp onto the Whisper White so you align close to two adjoining sides. Trim around other two edges to match the borders you chose when you stamped the image. Or stamp in the center of your scrap and trim. Either works.
- Align your Happy Birthday piece along two adjoining images on the smaller Bermuda Bay piece of cardstock. Adhere with SNAIL. Trim the other two ends to match.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach sentiment piece to card base aligning right of center.
- Stamp two flowers with Pineapple Punch, die cut with Snowfall Thinlits, scrunch flowers to add dimension and adhere to sentiment with Mini Glue Dots.
- Using Wink of Stella lightly brush inside of Happy Birthday letters and the two small flowers.
- Add Tranquil Tide Glitter Enamel Dots to center of Pineapple Punch flowers.