The crisp Fall weather will be here before we know it. Here is the perfect card to send to family and friends this year. A perfect array of color to send a note of thanks to everyone on your list.
Stamp Sets – Gather Together Bundle (153036)
Cardstock – Petal Pink (146985), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730), Copper Foil Sheet (142020)
Ink – Cajun Craze (126965), Delicata Celestial Copper Ink Pad (150707)
Misc. – Come To Gather Ribbon Combo Pack (150456), SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), 1 1/2″ Circle Punch (138299), Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (150646), Tear & Tape (138995), Mini Glue Dots103683)
· Cajun Craze: 5 ½” x 8 ½“, scored at 4 ¼” plus scrap for leaf
· Copper Foil: 4′ x 5 1/4″ plus scrap for leaf
· Petal Pink: 3″ x 3 3/4″, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside the card
· Whisper White: scrap
1. Stamp ‘Gather together’ in Cajun Craze on the Petal Pink for the inside of the card. Stamp the wheat next to the saying using Delicata Copper ink.
2. Stamp ‘Season of Thanks’ on Whisper White scrap, punch out the circle & add Dimensionals.
3. Emboss the Copper Foil with the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder with the embossing die cut machine. Layer on to the Cajun Craze base card using Tear & Tape.
4. Stamp the wheat on the left & right of the Petal Pink using the Delicata ink. Cut 3 3/4″ of ribbon. Add Tear & Tape to the back of the ribbon and layer onto the Petal Pink piece.
5. Stamp the large leaf onto Cajun Craze cardstock using Cajun Craze ink. Use the small embossed leaf die to emboss and cut out the small copper leaf. Using the embossing die-cut machine cut out both leaves at the same time.
6. Assemble card. Tie a bow with the thread and add to the leaf stem with a Mini Glue Dot.