Today is the last day to get the March Paper Pumpkin kit. This is a fun Spring kit that comes with an extra stamp set. We are celebrating a birthday so you can celebrate with us. The extra stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
To be a part of Paper Pumpkin, you just need to subscribe today in order to take advantage of this project. Here is a little information about this great kit:
The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects. This new subscriber kit has some wonderful coordinating colors that include Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron. Remember, you can get it for FREE by reaching the qualifying purchase amount of $50
Paper Pumpkin is a great way to bring some new inspiration and creativity right to, your mailbox each month. Whether you are a seasoned stamper or new to the craft, Paper Pumpkin can aid you along your journey just with the product.
Subscribe here today to become a part of Paper Pumpkin and create your weather-related cars. You know you want to.
You may find yourself looking at some “hoppy frogs” when you put this card together. The So Hoppy For You stamp set is another stamp set you can earn for free during Sale-a-Bration. Also, be sure to take advantage of it before the end of March.
All images © 1990-2018 Stampin’ Up!®
First of all, another
Stamp Sets – So Hoppy Together (149725 cling)
Card Stock & Paper – Tropical Escape DSP (146916); Soft Sea Foam (146988); Granny Apple Green (146990); Shaded Spruce (146981); Whisper White (100730)
Stamp Pads – Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
Misc. – Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo (147274); Petal Pink Light Stampin’ Blends (146866); Flirty Flamingo Light Stampin’ Blends (147031); Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897); Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins (146933); Dot To Dot Impressions Folder (148533); Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372); Big Shot (143263); Tear & Tape Adhesive (138995); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Also, Optional: Hop Around Framelits (150073, available in March 2019 only while supplies last)
• Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
• Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
• Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
• Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
• Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
1. Emboss Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder and adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
2. Next, adhere Tropical Escape DSP to the card front.
3. Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
4. Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
5. Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
6. Attach the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
7. Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
8. Lastly, as an optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.
I hope you enjoy this card and your friends are showered with flowers when you surprise them with this floral beauty. There are so many cards to create with the Painted Seasons Bundle available through our Sale-a-Bration sale. You can earn these products through the end of March.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
This is such a wonderful stamp set bundle that you can earn for free through the end of March.
Stamp Sets – Painted Season’s Bundle (150349 FREE with Sale-a-Bration); Incredible Like You Set (148708 $17.00)
Card Stock – Heavy Whisper White Card Stock (140272 $7.75); Early Espresso (140272 $7.00); DSP 3 ¾” x 5 ½”; Whisper White (100730 $9.75)
Stamp Pads – Petal Pink (147108 $7.50); Early Espresso (147114 $7.50); Call Me Clover (147139 $7.50)
Misc. – Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper (DSP) (Free in Bundle during Sale-a-Bration); Early Espresso Marker Marker (147158 $30.00 for Neutrals Family); Four Seasons Framelit (150074 $28.00); Dimensionals (104430 $4.00)
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”
- Whisper White: 2 ¼” x 4” and scraps for flowers and leaves to cut out
- Early Espresso: 3 7/8” x 5 ½” & 1 x 3 ½”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 5 1/2 ”
- Adhere DSP to Early Espresso Card Stock and attach to card front.
- Stamp Sentiment from the Incredible Like you stamp set using Early Espresso Ink.
- Next, stamp Two Flowers onto opposite corners of the white mat with Petal Pink Ink.
- Then, stamp two more flowers and two leaves and cut out using the Four Seasons Framelit.
- Attach flowers to stamped flowers with Dimensionals and trim off excess from corners.
- Tuck in leaves using a bit of adhesive.
- Attach Early Espresso Mat to back of white decorated mat with adhesive.