During the month of March, you can snag the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available while supplies last. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
Bundles on sale are shown below:
Click the Shop Now button here on my blog to find these items in my store.
Around this time, for years, Stampin’ Up! has its biggest annual promotion and it is called Sale-A-Bration or SAB. SAB has three parts which, to my ears, sounds like “something for everyone.” It ends March 31. Here are the three parts with a brief description:
- For every $50 in product you put in your shopping cart, you may choose 1 absolutely FREE item out of a specially designed set of products and, just announced, a few regular products out of a current catalog. Some items are earned free with a minimum $100 order. You choose. All you have to do to get something free is make sure you have $50 of product in your cart.
- If you go for the gusto and fill your cart with $250 or more, then you get a bonus $25 in more free product that is 100% your choice. That is a bonus to the host rewards you’d already qualify for. For example, a $250 order earns 10% more free ($25) so when you add the bonus that ends March 31, that’d be $50!
- Instead of being a shopper, the 3rd option is to be a happier shopper by buying the Starter Kit and the 20% product discount that begins after you buy it. The Starter Kit is $99+ tax. It ships FREE. You put $125 (not a penny more) of absolutely anything you want in your cart PLUS, through March 31, you add ANY 2 stamp sets of your choice. Those sets could be to about a $101 value. No risk. No parties. No strings.
To shop, please click on the Shop Now button to the right.
To join, please click on the $99 Kit button to the right.
Please ask questions here or email me at StellarStamps@comcast.net
I am absolutely thrilled to be blogging again thanks to the genius of husband-wife web designer team Brian and Nicole Watt of Integrant Services. They are so amazingly popular that I was on a 6-month waiting list then I had to postpone while we were doing a bunch of work inside our house (which is winding down this week for now). Brian and Nicole are masters and I highly recommend them for your web design services particularly if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
We worked on my new logo design a lot. What does a tree have to do with stamping? Well, not sure but it is a symbol that I have always gravitated towards as a symbol of family, life, growth and stability. It weathers storms and blossoms with leaves when it’s warm. It’s such an amazing image for so many reasons.
“Stella” means star so there’s no getting around integrating some stars here or there. Don’t you love what Nicole did for me for a logo?
I plan to do my best to build a fresh routine of blogging. If you want to take this ride with me, feel free to subscribe (right column) and you’ll know when I’ve posted. I guesstimate that my blog will be over 90% Stampin’ Up! with 10% of life and humanity thrown in. No politics or religion. Just Stampin’ Up! and maybe some snippets of my world.
If you are reading this whether you are a Demonstrator on my team, not on my team, a customer or prospective customer, please know that I love what I do and I vow to share as much as I can to keep us both motivated to just stamp!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (yes, you) can enjoy!
I come to your door each month to help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want. In other words "why not??!!"
Thank you for even thinking about it!
Stampin' Up! products used in this Paper Pumpkin thank you card I just sent to my subscribers are:
- Jack of All Trades stamp set, wood #122620; clear #122622
- Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie #105117; Garden Green #102584; Whisper White #100730
- 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green, #126848
- Labels Collection Framelits, #125598
- 3/16" Neutral Brads, #119736
To join Paper Pumpkin, link to it online by clicking HERE & NOW!
When you subscribe, be sure to identify me as your demonstrator. The info should look like this:
SELL-A-STAMP SPOOKTACULAR for ONE-DAY only.
For one day only, you will get 15% off almost every stamp we sell from BOTH the main annual catalog and the Holiday catalog!
Here are the details:
- Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15% off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
- Background stamps
- Stamp sets
- Personalized name stamps
- Cookie press stamps
- Single-image stamps
- Wheels and Builder Wheels (updated 9:35 AM on 10/29)
This DOES NOT include
- Hostess sets
- Bundled stamp sets
- Digital stamp brush sets
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.Stamp prices in my Online Store will be changed for October 29 only to reflect the 15% discount.
ALSO, I'm offering DOUBLE loyalty points during this one-day sale. See my Loyalty Form here:
Download Stella's Star Rewards Loyalty Form
Order by clicking on the white order button on the right of this blog page. Happy shopping!