You can make a beautiful flower slider card using our Magnolia bundle. There is so much in this bundle and you get 10% off the bundle when you purchase it. The Designer Series Paper is simply beautiful. Take a look below at the tutorial for this slider card.
All images © 1990-2019 Stampin’ Up!®
Stamps – Good Morning Magnolia Bundle (151087)
Card Stock – Mossy Meadow (133676), Whisper White (100730), Magnolia Lane DSP (149484), Black Foil (147898)
Misc. Big Shot (143263), Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), Layering Circle Framelits (141705), Snail (104332), Glue Dots (103683), Tear and Tape (138995), Dimensionals (104430), Mossy Meadow Stamp pad (147111), Memento Pad (132708), Mossy Meadow Blends Combo (147171), Petal Pink Blends Combo (147272), Petal Pink Organd Striped Ribbon (149441), Wink of Stella (141897), Pearls (144219), Story Label Punch (150076)m1: Circle Punch (119868), Simply Scored (122334)
• Card Stock 1: Mossy Meadow Base 41/4 x 6, (You need TWO) Score one at 11/2 on long side, scrap for punch, 21/2 x 11/4, score ½” on 21/2” side, 23/4 x 1 Score ½ & 2/14 on 23/4” side, 11/2 x ½ Score at ½ & 1
• Card Stock 2: Whisper White layer 4 x 5 3/4, Scrap for Magnolia and Hello
• Card Stock 3: Black Foil, Scrap
• Paper: Magnolia DSP 9 1/4 x 1 1/2 , 4 x 4 1/4
- Using Big Shot and Layering Circle Framelits, cut a 1 ¼” circle from Whisper White scrap after you stamp your Hello. Cut a 1 3/8” circle using black foil. Layer on punched Mossy Meadow Story Label Punched piece using dimensionals. Adhere two pearls (colored using a black sharpie).
- Stamp Whisper white layer with small Magnolia and color using blends. Stamp Phrase using Mossy Meadow. Make sure you stamp about ¾” from the bottom. Adhere to Mossy Meadow Layer.
- Attach Layer of DSP to Mossy Meadow piece. Line up the two layers and using Tear Tape adhere Decorative strip of DSP to front 1 ½” Scored area. Gently fold over the sides to the back and adhere using Tear Tape. This should NOT be super tight.
- Slide out the bottom layer and punch out a little less than a half circle using the 1” circle punch. Slide back layer back in place.
- On ½” piece adhere two small pieces of Tear Tape on each end. On 2 ½ x 1 ¼ adhere tear tape on ½” end. On 2 ¾ x 1 adhere Tear tape on one end and then flip over and adhere tear tape on opposite end. (Like front and back)
- Stamp, Color and Cut out using Framelits and Big Shot the Magnolia. Color using the Wink of Stella.
- On Front center, fold up front layer and adhere 2 ½ by 1 ¼ piece against the score line of the card. Then adhere the 1 ½ x ½” piece (like an N) one end will be attached to the card front and the other side to the piece you just stuck in place. Adhere your colored Magnolia at an angle to this “pop up” piece. Adhere your bow using a Glue dot.
- On the back layer, adhere your 2 ½ x 1/14 piece approx 1” down from the top and centered. Then adhere the other end (Tear Tape should be visible) to the back of the top layer. This should just lay flat, and will slide up as you slide the card up in the propped up position.
- Adhere your punched layer from step 1 to the top right of the card front.